Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 17, 2012
This iron heats up lightning-fast, is easy to use, and produces a curl that lasts all day [and night]. I researched curling irons extensively [as I am wont to do before most purchases] and this one packs the most value and best performance for the money.
0Comment74 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2013
This is great buy, especially if you're traveling overseas - the dual voltage just works seamlessly. Easy to use, simple design, and great value. All my hair appliances are Conair, they are just a solid buy.
0Comment54 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2013
I needed a dual voltage curling iron for travel overseas (Ireland and Italy) and this worked perfect. I was concerned that the rapid heat feature would possibly be a problem and overload circuits in other countries, but this worked great. It got hot enough too (another concern). Just need to take the appropriate travel adapter for each country you are visiting and put it on the end of the plug and then insert into the wall. Converter not required as the curling iron automatically adjusts to the proper wattage needed for that country. So glad I found this!
11 comment59 of 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I've been using this curling iron on my thick hair for three years without fail. Ceramic coating provides even heat as hair is smoothly rolled into desired curl.

FEATURES:
~ Takes about 1 minute to heat up to a choice of 30 different heat settings.
~ Dual voltage; can be used without voltage adapter, though user will need US to EU plug adapter. Tends to get slightly hotter at EU voltage output.
~ Countries I have traveled to without voltage adapter: Germany, The Netherlands, France, Austria, Italy and Spain.
~ Comes with a heat shield that is placed over the barrel so that when you are in a hurry it can be packed away in luggage or drawer protecting contents from the still hot barrel.
~ Swivel cord keeps cord from tangling.
~ Safely shuts off automatically after ten minutes if you are not using it.

Highly recommend.
0Comment47 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2012
I have thin silky smooth hair and the other ConAir curling irons that I bought (silver barrel, non-ceramic) was not holding any of my curls. This ceramic curling iron holds my curls just the way I like it for the whole day. Thank goodness I found this on Amazon because this product was no longer available in stores. I LOVE this curling iron! I've had it for over a month now and have zero complaints. :)
0Comment37 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2014
We were planning a move overseas to a nation which uses 220-volt electricity. My wife still wanted to be able to curl her hair, while at the same not blowing out the curling iron, knocking out power to our apartment, or starting a fire: These, of course, would all be bad things. So we bought this...and now we are here in our new country...and guess what? Her hair is curled daily, and there are no fires. And this is a very good thing.
11 comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2013
I used this when I traveled to Italy and had no problem with the voltage, but it is great for at home too!
on April 20, 2014
This curling iron heats quickly, has many heat settings and the ceramic barrel is kind to my hair. I love the slotted barrel sleeve that allows you to store it right away without waiting for it to cool. The only drawback is that the On and Off switches are flat and imbedded in the handle, so at times I inadvertently turn it off when I pick it up. Since I am aware of this issue, I frequently check to be sure the on light is still showing.
on February 20, 2013
i like this product a lot, because it is cheap and work so well.
there is a small switch on the side so that you can choose the heat level
the curls stay the whole day.
it is worth to buy
on June 18, 2013
I bought this for my recent trip to Italy. All I had to use was an adapter and this curling iron worked just fine! You can adjust the heat and it warmed up quickly. I will probably use it in the US too since it did a decent job on my hair. I have medium length thick staight hair.