5.0 out of 5 stars Carry on
Published 18 months ago by Window Shopping

1.0 out of 5 stars TravelKool Danger Luggage
We really liked this kids luggage until we have problems with the TSA with all the "Danger" stickers. Be Aware!
Published 11 months ago by MICHELLE STOCK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry on, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Travel Kool Danger Luggage, Sliver (Baby Product)
Selected this model because it meets all domestic and international carry on standards. My 5 and 7 year olds each have one. Just packed them for a 3 week trip. easily fit: pr pants, 6 shorts, 6 shirts, 2 long sleeve shirts, swim suit, socks, etc. As they get older, this will be a great little carry on for essentials. The hard shell isn't rock hard, but tough. Will update after we travel. **UPDATE: After a 3-week trip (which included checking the bags at the airport twice), I'm very happy with this product. There's a little scuffing on the edges, but the zipper has held strong as did all the other working parts. Plus the kids love them and are in charge of their own bags. Winner all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great, great kids suitcase...., July 5, 2013
This review is from: Travel Kool Danger Luggage, Sliver (Baby Product)
Did i say great? Yes! It's great. My kid loves it.
Not it is only cute but resistant enough for international travel. We just arrived from a trip to Peru and the bag survived after checking it in! Just got a small dent/scratch -darn airline- but the bag it's solid.
Perfect size for an almost 6 yr old kid and light and roomy enough to bring clothes for a 15 days trip. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Tween Companion, January 16, 2013
We bought this for our 11 year old! She loved it. Fun colors sturdy and she likes the little icons OMG! Its good that its 17" as it fits all airlines and you can fit a good amount of stuff in the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 7 year old, July 7, 2013
L. Secousse (Huntington Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Kool Danger Luggage, Sliver (Baby Product)
I've been looking for a small suitcase my 7 year old could handle and not look "babyish" at the same time. He loves this and it's a great size for a few nights with the grandparents or a short trip. There isn't much out there for boys that isn't a character or cartoon so I was very happy to find this and he loves the danger signs...not sure how TSA would feel about it but I think it's cute. Easy to use and seems sturdy enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Lil' Man!, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Travel Kool Danger Luggage, Sliver (Baby Product)
We travel alot and my 5 year old son needed a suitcase that he could easily handle himself. First, of all the design is perfect for my little traveler. He can easily handle the case himself due to the 360 wheels and adjustable handle. Eventhough, this is a small suitcase it has plenty of space for my son's things for our travels. Our first trip he loved running through the airport with his stylish suitcase in tow. Great Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and durable, December 22, 2013
i am an adult. i got it to use as a carry on for vacation. i plan to put my laptop, ipad, small speakers, and cords in it as well as my purse and a few small clothing items just incase my other luggage gets lost. It's sturdy and can fit everything even though it's not large. it's also light and not the typical height of a carry on, but shorter. I haven't used it yet, but it rolls well, the handle is adult height and also "locks" at a lower height for shorter people. I am so happy I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Child's luggage, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Travel Kool Danger Luggage, Sliver (Baby Product)
This was the only piece of luggage I could find for my 6 yr old grandson that was not too kiddish, but also not as large as an adult carry-on. He loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Held up fine, February 21, 2013
Our 7 year old used this for a trip to Florida. It's a nice size for her to pull herself. All her things would fit fine for a weekend trip.

1.0 out of 5 stars TravelKool Danger Luggage, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Travel Kool Danger Luggage, Sliver (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars The design (especially the handle for dragging it along) seems solid and sturdy, and lasted through 6 airports, November 8, 2014
This review is from: Travel Kool Danger Luggage, Sliver (Baby Product)
I bought this to travel internationally, and wanted something for my 4 year old son to carry his own toys, clothes, etc. on the plane and through the airport. The design (especially the handle for dragging it along) seems solid and sturdy, and lasted through 6 airports.This was so easy for him to drag and access, and he LOVED having his own carry on bag. It lasted longer than another store bought brands we had, that we ended up having to use this bag to carry grownup stuff too! I especially liked the zipped up compartment on one of the insides, where I was able to "hide" all sorts of activities, and surprise him with something new during the long layovers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›