Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Sliver|Change
Price:$76.99+ Free shipping

on July 21, 2013
Selected this model because it meets all domestic and international carry on standards. My 5 and 7 year olds each have one. Just packed them for a 3 week trip. easily fit: pr pants, 6 shorts, 6 shirts, 2 long sleeve shirts, swim suit, socks, etc. As they get older, this will be a great little carry on for essentials. The hard shell isn't rock hard, but tough. Will update after we travel. **UPDATE: After a 3-week trip (which included checking the bags at the airport twice), I'm very happy with this product. There's a little scuffing on the edges, but the zipper has held strong as did all the other working parts. Plus the kids love them and are in charge of their own bags. Winner all around.
on July 5, 2013
Did i say great? Yes! It's great. My kid loves it.
Not it is only cute but resistant enough for international travel. We just arrived from a trip to Peru and the bag survived after checking it in! Just got a small dent/scratch -darn airline- but the bag it's solid.
Perfect size for an almost 6 yr old kid and light and roomy enough to bring clothes for a 15 days trip. I highly recommend it.
on July 7, 2013
I've been looking for a small suitcase my 7 year old could handle and not look "babyish" at the same time. He loves this and it's a great size for a few nights with the grandparents or a short trip. There isn't much out there for boys that isn't a character or cartoon so I was very happy to find this and he loves the danger signs...not sure how TSA would feel about it but I think it's cute. Easy to use and seems sturdy enough.
on December 22, 2013
i am an adult. i got it to use as a carry on for vacation. i plan to put my laptop, ipad, small speakers, and cords in it as well as my purse and a few small clothing items just incase my other luggage gets lost. It's sturdy and can fit everything even though it's not large. it's also light and not the typical height of a carry on, but shorter. I haven't used it yet, but it rolls well, the handle is adult height and also "locks" at a lower height for shorter people. I am so happy I bought it.
on January 16, 2013
We bought this for our 11 year old! She loved it. Fun colors sturdy and she likes the little icons OMG! Its good that its 17" as it fits all airlines and you can fit a good amount of stuff in the bag.
on April 5, 2013
We travel alot and my 5 year old son needed a suitcase that he could easily handle himself. First, of all the design is perfect for my little traveler. He can easily handle the case himself due to the 360 wheels and adjustable handle. Eventhough, this is a small suitcase it has plenty of space for my son's things for our travels. Our first trip he loved running through the airport with his stylish suitcase in tow. Great Buy!
on January 28, 2014
I bought it for my 7 year old. I'm sure he's going to love it, because it is very cute, but I was very disappointed to see how small it was. it's not your average size carry on. I was hoping to be able to pack his clothes for our week long trip in his own suitcase, but there's no way I'll even get 3 days worth of clothes in it. It's good for overnight trips to grandma's at best.
on June 6, 2014
Very well made sturdy luggage. my son is 3 years, and i wanted to get him a little kid (toddler) travel bag but could not
find out that was big enough or that he could be used for more than a in a couple of years (cheaply made).
Love this luggage, we can fit enough clothes, pajamas, and a blanket for a weekend get away.
plus this bag can transition to when my son gets a little older and wants some thing more for little boys and not toddlers.
I'm going to get another one for my soon to be daughter.
on November 8, 2014
I bought this to travel internationally, and wanted something for my 4 year old son to carry his own toys, clothes, etc. on the plane and through the airport. The design (especially the handle for dragging it along) seems solid and sturdy, and lasted through 6 airports.This was so easy for him to drag and access, and he LOVED having his own carry on bag. It lasted longer than another store bought brands we had, that we ended up having to use this bag to carry grownup stuff too! I especially liked the zipped up compartment on one of the insides, where I was able to "hide" all sorts of activities, and surprise him with something new during the long layovers.
on February 3, 2014
Very pleased with this travel suitcase I got for my granddaughter. She's a gymnast traveling to meets every weekend and this was the perfect gift for a 13 year old. Very well made and sturdy , but most important, COOL !