4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Organizer Bags--dont' over pack
Published 4 months ago by LeelaFry

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
not worth the money. it came apart at the seams in one use.. like the packing cubes from ebags way better. you get what you pay for.
Published 6 months ago by Renee Kudlich

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!, August 26, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor durability!, September 15, 2014
Mrs. Ski (HAVERTOWN, PA, US) - See all my reviews
Great concept - made packing for a 2 week land/cruise European trip a breeze. HOWEVER, after just a one -way use, the zipper on one cube broke and another cube's seam is coming apart. I purchased them as a Daily Deal, so they were relatively inexpensive, but still not a good value due to poor performance/durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Organizer Bags--dont' over pack, October 29, 2014
I got hooked on the eBag version of these, so thought I would give these a try as they showed up fairly cheap on a lightening deal. They are very lightweight, made of a nylon type of material with some mesh as well. I do not think they would hold up well to over stuffing (something I don't think twice about for the e-Bag version), but they are a nice size and convenient shape for traveling. However, due to the type of material used, they slide over each other easily, which does make jamming into a suitcase a bit easier. I don't think I'll buy again, but for the price I don't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice set, March 5, 2013
that's ME (Monterey bay area) - See all my reviews
good value and it was on time delivery
can not wait to use it
I have another brand set and this compares to it and is a better cost

5.0 out of 5 stars good product., June 29, 2014
Good quality product. seem durable ( though Ive used them gently yet). I am considering buying another set, maybe in a different color this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Traveling help, July 31, 2013
These are perfect great quality and multiple sizes work perfect for different items when packing. So glad I ordered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these. Use them every time I travel, October 22, 2014
Love these. Use them every time I travel. Makes unpacking a breeze and you know where everything is at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 7, 2014
very helpful if using air travel. They always mess up your bags...this way, they didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these and will be using them next week when ..., August 21, 2014
I saw these from another brand that were more expensive. I really like these and will be using them next week when I travel to keep my clothing organized in my suitcase. No more rummaging to find the underwear or t shirts, they're in one package separated from the rest of the items!!! There is one with all air vents for toiletries as well. Five different sizes that store inside each other when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2014
Item arrived in a timely manner and as described.