Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$26.45 - $39.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 29, 2014
I got hooked on the eBag version of these, so thought I would give these a try as they showed up fairly cheap on a lightening deal. They are very lightweight, made of a nylon type of material with some mesh as well. I do not think they would hold up well to over stuffing (something I don't think twice about for the e-Bag version), but they are a nice size and convenient shape for traveling. However, due to the type of material used, they slide over each other easily, which does make jamming into a suitcase a bit easier. I don't think I'll buy again, but for the price I don't regret it.
on September 15, 2014
Great concept - made packing for a 2 week land/cruise European trip a breeze. HOWEVER, after just a one -way use, the zipper on one cube broke and another cube's seam is coming apart. I purchased them as a Daily Deal, so they were relatively inexpensive, but still not a good value due to poor performance/durability.
on July 6, 2015
I ordered two sets, one for me and one for my husband. Both held up very well and I love how they organize and compress the clothes. The fabric is on the thin side, but I had no problems with rips or zippers. So far very happy and I've had one of the sets for almost 2 years.
on July 22, 2015
These are nice sized pieces to add to your travel packing arsenal. However, the zippers don't hold very well so packing them full is out of the question. If you pack them somewhat loosely they will fit nicely in your suitcase and create nice compartments for your use.
on February 22, 2016
Bought these on a lightening deal. Bags started raveling around edges after one trip. I bought 2 sets of these & 2 sets of EBags. EBags are much better quality & are larger. Go for the large size EBags for shirts, pants, lingerie & sox. These are ok for cords, small things, but won't hold up well. Fabric is very thin too. EBags are heavier fabric but well made. You can get EBags in small, med, large or all same size.
on September 3, 2015
I bought as a Lightning Deal but do not think 5 pieces of varied sizes which average $4.87 in price is a good deal. Why, they are really flimsy. I suggest you read the other reviews since I do not plan to use these for travel but storage and still don't think they are a good deal.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2015
They work, but seem a bit delicate. I prefer the AmazonBasics Packing Cubes - Small, which hold their shape better and are a nice size (I found I like to have more small cubes for most things, rather than a the larger ones).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2015
I love the concept and delivery was on time, but I am glad I bought it on sale. The fabric is very thin and not worth full price. The organization is great though and I will enjoy using all the components.
on August 21, 2014
I saw these from another brand that were more expensive. I really like these and will be using them next week when I travel to keep my clothing organized in my suitcase. No more rummaging to find the underwear or t shirts, they're in one package separated from the rest of the items!!! There is one with all air vents for toiletries as well. Five different sizes that store inside each other when not in use.
on July 29, 2015
Like the concept and will now get rid of my plastic bags. Great quality and look good!