5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!
Published on October 24, 2011 by Whatsername

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, great size, poor quality handle
Published 19 months ago by Anita K. Austin

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, great size, poor quality handle, September 10, 2012
I bought this luggage and it arrived timely. It is a perfect size carry-on, and fit perfectly into the overhead bin on the airplane. However, I was REALLY DISAPPOINTED that the strap holding the top handle on ripped (on the larger bag), forcing me to only be able to use the roller handle. It wouldn't be a problem except if you want to actually lift and carry the bag. I was really excited to get this and really disappointed that it ripped.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted for 2 trips, November 1, 2012
I purchased this set so that I could use it for airline travel because both bags were carry on size. The first use went just fine. I really like the look of the set. The fabric is very durable. The second time I traveled, packed to return home, larger bag had about 10 lbs of weight in it, went to pick it up by the handle from the bed and SURPRISE it broke. I could then see that the handle had such cheap what looked like aluminum fastener. I wish I had paid more and purchased a bag from a local store so I could take it back and complain in person.
I must say that the smaller bag appears very sturdy and I believe it will last a very long time.
I had read the reviews and decided to take a chance. But I wish had purchased something different. Make your own decision based on the reviews, but if you purchase, plan on packing very light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!, October 24, 2011
This is good quality luggage, not top-of-the-line but a great value for the price. It's also attractive and highly functional, some nice features like a shoe compartment inside. I have the gray color, which is very dark and shouldn't show scuffs, etc. It's perfect for short trips where you don't want to check a bag, just a carry-on and a tote. I was able to get all my toiletry items in the tote with no trouble, and I pack quite a bit compared to most people. I had been looking at some other sets that were twice the price and am very happy I kept looking until I found this. Couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice set but very poor workmanship, March 19, 2013
I ordered this set due to its good looks and functional design--exactly what I wanted. After packing it for the first time I proceeded to carry it out to the car when a metal strap holding the carrying handle located next to the telescoping handle came off on one side. Having no time to repack and nothing to pack it in, I left for the airport. While on my cruise I examined the strap and case real close and found that the strap was mispositioned so the rivet did not go through the strap but was off to the side... very poor workmanship. When loading the luggage into the overhead in the jet on my return flight, the remaining strap on the same handle came off for the very same reason.

I was told to contact the manufacturer for the warranty, which I did. They emailed me links for the warranty instructions and a warranty form to fill out and wanted that form and a copy of the original invoice sent to them as an attachment. Without having a scanner and the proper software, there is no way the common person can even submit a warranty claim. My advice: Buy a real luggage set and avoid anything from this manufacturer.

PS: When searching for reviews of this luggage on other sites, I found that the handle coming off is a COMMON problem from this manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Verified Purchase, April 4, 2011
This product was well worth the price. It worked well for a short trip. I now use the smaller bag as a gym bag. It's very practical especially the interior zipped pocket and the exterior storage pocket. I also enjoy the color because it's different from most luggage. Would recommend this product because of the value and price.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price...., October 15, 2012
This set is great except the top handle on the suitcase broke the first time I tried to use it, other than that, size was perfect and totally did its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, January 30, 2012
The carryon is very spacious. Used it once and had no problem. Have not used the smaller one yet - don't really have to use it. Like the color and design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Garbage, November 1, 2012
This luggage set looked nice when I got it. I used it for one weekend trip before the handle on the larger suitcase broke. I only had it packed halfway full. It was a wedding gift purchased off of my registry, so to make matters worse, there's nothing I can do to get a replacement or refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, July 8, 2013
Received the set as a gift. Used it for the 1st time a couple weeks later and the handle broke on the very 1st trip. The metal piece connecting the handle to the rivet sheared off and cut the leather handle. Amazon immediately replaced it. 6 months later, the exact same issue occurred. Obviously a design flaw. Manufacture has a warranty replacement process built to deter people from submitting a warranty replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars So much better than I thought, October 10, 2011
When I bought this bag set I thought it was cheap, one time use type of thing. The quality is better than expected the main bag it a good size. The only problem I had was the laptop bag was smaller than the laptop.

ARRAY(0xab972c48)