Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Price:$44.99 - $49.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 1, 2012
I purchased this set so that I could use it for airline travel because both bags were carry on size. The first use went just fine. I really like the look of the set. The fabric is very durable. The second time I traveled, packed to return home, larger bag had about 10 lbs of weight in it, went to pick it up by the handle from the bed and SURPRISE it broke. I could then see that the handle had such cheap what looked like aluminum fastener. I wish I had paid more and purchased a bag from a local store so I could take it back and complain in person.
I must say that the smaller bag appears very sturdy and I believe it will last a very long time.
I had read the reviews and decided to take a chance. But I wish had purchased something different. Make your own decision based on the reviews, but if you purchase, plan on packing very light weight.
22 comments95 of 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2012
I bought this luggage and it arrived timely. It is a perfect size carry-on, and fit perfectly into the overhead bin on the airplane. However, I was REALLY DISAPPOINTED that the strap holding the top handle on ripped (on the larger bag), forcing me to only be able to use the roller handle. It wouldn't be a problem except if you want to actually lift and carry the bag. I was really excited to get this and really disappointed that it ripped.
0Comment53 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2013
I ordered this set due to its good looks and functional design--exactly what I wanted. After packing it for the first time I proceeded to carry it out to the car when a metal strap holding the carrying handle located next to the telescoping handle came off on one side. Having no time to repack and nothing to pack it in, I left for the airport. While on my cruise I examined the strap and case real close and found that the strap was mispositioned so the rivet did not go through the strap but was off to the side... very poor workmanship. When loading the luggage into the overhead in the jet on my return flight, the remaining strap on the same handle came off for the very same reason.

I was told to contact the manufacturer for the warranty, which I did. They emailed me links for the warranty instructions and a warranty form to fill out and wanted that form and a copy of the original invoice sent to them as an attachment. Without having a scanner and the proper software, there is no way the common person can even submit a warranty claim. My advice: Buy a real luggage set and avoid anything from this manufacturer.

PS: When searching for reviews of this luggage on other sites, I found that the handle coming off is a COMMON problem from this manufacturer.
11 comment39 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2011
This is good quality luggage, not top-of-the-line but a great value for the price. It's also attractive and highly functional, some nice features like a shoe compartment inside. I have the gray color, which is very dark and shouldn't show scuffs, etc. It's perfect for short trips where you don't want to check a bag, just a carry-on and a tote. I was able to get all my toiletry items in the tote with no trouble, and I pack quite a bit compared to most people. I had been looking at some other sets that were twice the price and am very happy I kept looking until I found this. Couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommended.
0Comment34 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2011
When I bought this bag set I thought it was cheap, one time use type of thing. The quality is better than expected the main bag it a good size. The only problem I had was the laptop bag was smaller than the laptop.
22 comments7 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
It was a great price, but it broke on the very first trip! The handle fell completely off. Next time I will spend more money and buy quality.
on February 17, 2014
I purchased three different carry-ons for our family trip. The handle of the carry-on broke the first time we used it. Not happy.
on April 19, 2011
Product came in a timely manner and I love this luggage set. Being that it was red, I was able to spot it right away at the airport. It carried everything quite well and is very durable. I was so afraid that I would break a zipper but it pulled through especially when it is able to expand a lil more with another zipper.
on May 6, 2015
May, 2015 - The bags meet TSA's limits for carry-on - all handles and wheels included. The packing cavity is 19.5" x 13.25" x 7".
The strap handles are attached by (steel?) pop rivets (1/8" shank & 3/8" heads) . My set has good workmanship. The best feature is that the tote bag attaches directly the roll-around handle via a built in Velcro strap. This is in addition to a 1.5" x 6.5" diameter, buckled loop for attaching other things, such as an umbrella. The expansion zipper adds about 1" to the depth (if exploited). Inside there are two compression straps, shoe pockets (1 pair), zippered odds and ends pocket, and full liner which has a zipper for full access to the bag's mechanical structure.

This is not road warrior grade equipment, but very cost effective for the casual traveller.
FYI. The cost is about the same as Delta's two way charges for a single checked bag.
on November 27, 2014
Do NOT buy this luggage. The large suitcase does not stand up. The legs in front are too far back to be able to support the suitcase. It constantly falls forward. I wish I had realized this before I was all packed and on my way to the airport. At least it has a handle on the top and side. You just have to make sure you have something to lean the suitcase against otherwise it falls forward and splat on the floor. I don't know how the "designer" and manufacturer didn't realize what they were doing.

It is such a good size. Everything else is so good about it. I was so disappointed that it will not stand up. I hate to give it to the Goodwill because it's defective, but I'll put a big note on it to explain..