5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed
These shoe bags are exactly what is pictured, and are exactly what I needed. One bag will certainly fit a pair of men's shoes - not like those bags that only fit one shoe per bag. The quality of the material is good - it's not thin and flimsy. No more shoes in grocery bags for me! :)
Published on June 20, 2006 by SJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but...
Published on April 28, 2010 by skip

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but..., April 28, 2010
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
This shoe bag would be good for shoes smaller than size 10 mens I think. I wear size 10.5 or 11 and I can't close the opening. The length measures more like 14.5 inches, but I think I would need about 17 inch length to close it well. The width is a bit of a squeeze for my shoes and requires extra work w/ both hands to get them in. I think this is best for ladies shoes and smaller mens shoes. To be fair, I've looked around and most shoe bags are about this big, and some even run smaller. I think price-wise it is not bad and it can be used to store other goods too. I'm using a carry sack (about $5.50 from local dept. store) for my golf shoes now, which is so much easier to put it in and take it out of. On Amazon, carry sacks costs a fair bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, June 20, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with dress shoes and athletic shoes, September 6, 2009
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
Each bag is fine for holding two dress or athletic shoes. One thing to mention is the bags aren't cloth. They are more like umbrella or vinyl raincoat material. Pretty thin but that's all you need for the suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tired of using grocery bags when traveling with shoes, November 19, 2008
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
Whenever my wife and I went to the gym or were traveling, we always would carry our shoes on grocery plastic bags. These shoe bags are definately a grown-up and quality way to store and carry shoes. I am quite happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but the bag is a little short, November 15, 2010
DBoz (Elk Grove Village, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
At this price, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to point out that I wear a 10.5 size shoe and the bag is hard to close. The shoes fit in there all the way, but there isn't enough clearance to close the bag fully without having the shoes on top of each other. If these bags were a little bit longer, it would receive 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Effective, December 5, 2009
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
I practice Bikram yoga daily, and needed a small, thin waterproof bag to keep my wet clothes separated in my gym bag. I wash these bags daily, and although the interior seams frayed a bit initially, they have held up.

my only complaint is that they do not have a toggle on the drawstring, to keep it completely shut. NBD for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
These are exactly what I was looking for-non fancy storage bags so I can pack extra shoes in my luggage separately from my clothing and other items. These are very cheap black nylon bags as depicted in the picture. But that is what I was looking for and the cost is right. 6 bucks for a pack of 3. I could fit my dress shoes or running shoes, which run a size 10.5 womens.

I recommend them if you are looking for a no frills alternative to using grocery bags for packing your shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !!!! works like a charm, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
These shoe bags are perfect. $6-7 for a set of THREE, you can't beat it - Amazon Prime.

They fit a mens size 12 shoe just perfectly... anything larger i'm not sure of...

Simple draw string - they could add one of those plastic draw string spring clamps, but then again they work perfectly just the way they are.

for the money and amazon prime free shipping - there's nothing that will come close !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, June 17, 2011
Puffero (Lubbock, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
These bags are large enough that each can hold a pair of men's size 11 dress shoe with length and girth to spare. They each have a drawstring. Nice way to keep dirty shoes from dirtying clothes in the suitcase. It is a set of 3 bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed, December 30, 2009
This review is from: Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) (Kitchen)
Ordered a set for a trip. They are durable and allowed me to pack other items in with my shoes without the lingering concern of my heels piercing into my garments or leaving unpleasant traces in my luggage. I found them worth the purchase.

Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3)
Travel Shoe Bag (Set of 3) by Richards Homewares