5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!
This is an amazing little cart!! I have used several folding hand trucks through work and my own personal use and this cart is built stronger and efficiently than any I have seen and here is why (I am comparing the Travel Smart to the Magna Carts since the MangaCarts are the most popular brand out there):

1.) Small hard rubber wheels....wheels on Magna-carts...
Published on September 17, 2010 by Donald R. Poling

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same unit
I researched the various luggage carts on the market and thought I had found a keeper. It would have been one if the product hadn't been redesigned. Here's the problem:

Published on August 12, 2012 by taylorsteve

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Travel Smart by Conair Heavy-Duty Luggage Cart (Health and Beauty)

1.) Small hard rubber wheels....wheels on Magna-carts are large and after a while put a strain on the wheel mountings which causes a wobble after a few months of hard use.

2.) Cart is balanced to the rear with the small wheels so it doesn't pitch forward like the MagnaCarts do.

3.) Solid steel square tube construction. MagnaCarts are a little lighter than this model but the Travel Smart has a lot beefier steel tubing throughout which can handle loads better.

4.) Unit is collapsed by squeezing the top two handles. MagnaCarts have a push button that will lose traction after a while and the cart will remain in whatever position it was locked in.

5.) Full size, hard plastic mountings. MaganaCarts have thin mounting plates and use microscopic screws which shake loose after a while.

6.) Deep load plate. Magnas have a very shallow load plate which will not handle wide items.

7.) Smaller turning radius with the smaller wheels. Magna Carts with their large wheels is like trying to park a semi-truck when trying to negotiate the tight corners on airplanes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same unit, August 12, 2012

The picture is for the Conair TS33-HDCR, but the description is for the TS33-HDC. The HDCR model (i) does NOT have two adjustable heights, (ii) the handle does NOT collapse by squeezing the top two bars together, and (iii) does NOT lock in place when lowered.

Apparently, Conair has re-designed the current model to "lock" in the up position by using a cheap plastic hook that is now permanently mounted on the 2nd bar (you can see the hook hanging down from the 2nd bar next to where the bungee cords are hooked). If the new attached hook ever breaks - and it's cheap construction leads me to believe it will - there is nothing the keep the handle in its up position. Likewise, other than using the bungee cord to keep the handle down when collapsed, the handle is free to move.

I assume this was a recent design change because the Amazon reviews and the enclosed directions from Conair are unchanged, but definitely don't apply to the newer design.

Back you go to Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow great dolly!, November 23, 2009
I bought this for myself and 20 month old daughter to help with our luggage. It was a dream!!! I stacked a small suitcase onto a large suitcase and still had room to bungee her car seat on top. It was so secure that she could ride in the seat with ease. I had done some research to find a way to easily move her car seat and the only option I found was $90 so I bought this lil travel dolly instead because it is very similar to the $90 version. I got many comments on how handy it was and how comfortable my daughter looked, kinda like a car seat throne on wheels, and a few who wanted to know where to find such a thing. Also I was able to carry it on without an additional fee and it collapses quite compactly. I highly recomend this luggage dolly and will use it for ever more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Be fully aware of weight and bulk before you buy, July 12, 2011
R. Geatz (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
I have no complaints about the quality of this product. Indeed it seems to be sturdy and practical for many purposes. I wanted this to carry unwheeled video/camera bags through airports and onto planes. (I've previously been done-in by the long distances between connecting flights in many airports around the world.) This cart is really too heavy and large for that purpose, and many airlines would prevent it being stored in overhead bins. What was equally frustrating was the $10+ return shipping fee, making it ridiculous to even return it. So... lesson learned: fully understand the size and weight before you buy; this may not be the right cart for most travelers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small when flat, Works well opened., November 15, 2009
This cart is a good compromise between much flimsier not much less expensive & much more expensive, not much better alternatives. Good quality & very useful, good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Functional, Compact... but need to exercise caution, May 14, 2011
A. Vohra (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I used this cart for a trip last year. The way I had two bags bungeed, they would fall over if they were not balanced properly. During transit, I was on a down escalator in an airport, holding my baby, and my Mom was in front with this cart. At the bottom of the escalator the bags fell, as I was approaching, leaving no room for me to step off the escalator. I quickly started clibing up the escalator as my Mom moved the bags. Lucky for us, there were people 4 steps up and that was all the time we needed to avoid a disaster.

So word of caution....use an elevator!

Now I am traveling again and want to use the cart for a carseat. As another reviewer mentioned, this works in-lieu of a $80-$90 version desiged just for that! I spent 2 hours with multiple configurations, trying to secure the carseat to the cart. And Voila!! No bungee required! I used the car seat's own latches and tether strap. We have a Britax Boulevard. The bottom latches went around the lower shaft of the cart and clipped into the connector storage (left a little loose so the seat doesn't lean forward). And the Versa-Tether strap went over the top of the handle of the cart and into the Versa-Tether Carry Clip (completely tightened).

I will keep the bungee with me to secure my handbag to the car seat in the event I hold the baby.

Secure, sturdy, and functional.

We will likely use it as a dolly in the future.

My only complaint is that the one bungee supplied is seriously insufficient. There should be at least two to secure items of various sizes. This could have prevented our "accident"

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, October 26, 2010
I was a little apprehensive about what we planned on using travel smart multi-use cart for. We went to an event in the hills of Kentucky and were suppose to take chairs. We took oversized chairs which we bungied to the cart. We were not sure how much walking we would have to do and did not want to be exausted carrying the oversized chairs. They had golf carts there and one picked us up and we pulled this travel smart cart with chairs behind the golf cart. We had no problem with it. We have also helped our neice move and it has held up to moving 2 stoves, 2 washers, a dryer, an upright freezer and other large furniture. It has surprised the heck out of us. My boss lady loves it because it folds up so easy, she and I plan to give some as Christmas gifts. You gotta try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth, July 3, 2009
Rolls very smoothly, turns on a dime, great for carrying a euphonium. Very portable

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 24, 2009
ChicksHateMe (Gardner, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use with two plastic bins to get food at the grocery mart, rather than an actual cart-type. It works, but the bins slide side to side on me, so it isn't perfect for that. I may try smaller bins or I may buy a cart actually designed for groceries.

I ALSO wanted it to carry boxes, computers and other heavy things and it really does work great for that.

One thing to note on this model, is that I am pretty sure it's capacity is ONLY rated at 150 lbs, not 200. Even the manufacturer had it wrong on their site, but on the cardboard product info on the item itself, it says 150 lbs. Watch out for this as there is some confusion, and it shows in pricing. I bought one advertising as 200 lbs as I wanted the best capacity, and found the error. In any event, it's a very capable tool and folds up nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars If I had seen this in person I would pass on it, February 7, 2012
ElmoTheCat (El Verano, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Works as described, clever flip-down platform and wheel assembly, but I'll be a monkey's uncle if it's actually 7.9 pounds. Heavy-duty. Yes, it is VERY heavy. There's more steel to it than aluminum. Also would recommend additional bungie cords as the one provided is rather light-weight. All-in-all, it's usable.

Travel Smart by Conair Heavy-Duty Luggage Cart
$54.99 $38.07
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.