4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!
I bought this to hold my jewelry that I was takinbg on our recent cruise. It held everything perfect. It has enough pockets to hold earrings and neclaces, even the chunky kind.
Published on November 22, 2011 by Susie Fair

3.0 out of 5 stars Travel Smart by Conair Jewelry Roll Bag
I liked the size and the number of compartments in the bag; however, the material on the outside of the bag was not as nice as I had anticipated.
Published 19 months ago by Rick Henninger

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Travel Smart by Conair Jewelry Roll Bag (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, August 13, 2011
This travel bag is exactly as described and as in the photos. I fit all my jewelry into it and it is exactly what I was looking for. It meets my needs, is cute, and super convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!!!, June 30, 2012
I have been looking for one of these bags for a year at the local stores. None of them had zippers! This one does and no more loose items wandering in my travel bag. I highly recommend this jewelry travel roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 23, 2012
Great product. I took the Jewelry Roll bag on a cruise. I needed something compact that would hold my jewelry, which this product did very well. Nothing got tangled, there was a place for everything, and it tucked nicely into the room safe when I was out of the cabin. Very happy with this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, July 26, 2012
Just received this jewelry holder. It's a great size for a longer than weekend get-away. I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, August 30, 2013
I used this on my vacation this summer. It held up well in my carry on. I do wish the two big pockets were divided, my necklaces would have been more organized if they were divided. Other than that one complaint I'm happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is going to work just fine., March 6, 2014
I'm going on a long cruise and will need to take along a lot of accessories to make variations out of my skimpy wardrobe. It took me three tries to find just the right package for my costume jewelry. The pockets in this are nice and big, yet not bulky. Make this as big or as small as you need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, January 23, 2013
This bag is just as described and is well made. I have packed all compartments for an upcoming cruise and it rolls up nicely. I am extremely pleased with this item so far. As I just purchased it I cannot speak for it's durability, but it seems to be made well and I don't expect any problems.

Travel Smart by Conair Jewelry Roll Bag