Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Style Name: RegularChange
Price:$6.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 22, 2011
I bought this to hold my jewelry that I was takinbg on our recent cruise. It held everything perfect. It has enough pockets to hold earrings and neclaces, even the chunky kind.
0Comment47 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
0Comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2011
This travel bag is exactly as described and as in the photos. I fit all my jewelry into it and it is exactly what I was looking for. It meets my needs, is cute, and super convenient.
0Comment38 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
0Comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2012
Great product. I took the Jewelry Roll bag on a cruise. I needed something compact that would hold my jewelry, which this product did very well. Nothing got tangled, there was a place for everything, and it tucked nicely into the room safe when I was out of the cabin. Very happy with this product!
on June 30, 2012
I have been looking for one of these bags for a year at the local stores. None of them had zippers! This one does and no more loose items wandering in my travel bag. I highly recommend this jewelry travel roll.
on August 30, 2013
I used this on my vacation this summer. It held up well in my carry on. I do wish the two big pockets were divided, my necklaces would have been more organized if they were divided. Other than that one complaint I'm happy with this purchase.
on July 26, 2012
Just received this jewelry holder. It's a great size for a longer than weekend get-away. I would definitely recommend it.
on December 3, 2014
This might be good for folks that have lots of jewelry they want to carry, but it was too big for me. The dimensions given are 5.5" by 12". I thought this was when fully open since the dropdown menu i selected says "small." these are the dimensions when fully closed. The material is very stiff which could be nice if you want the added protection, but it makes it impossible to roll it into a smaller form.

The product seemed nice, especially for the money. If you need something of this size, it would be a good find.
on February 8, 2014
I have owned other totes made from the same plastic. It tends to harden and crack and has a short life. I ordered three for gifts. One came repackaged and was obviously a return. It had a broken zipper. All the zippers stick. Because it has little compartments that are close together, there is no room for mistakes in construction. There are plenty of mistakes. Save your money and buy quality even if you have to pay more.