Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Style Name: Regular|Change

on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
on November 22, 2011
I bought this to hold my jewelry that I was takinbg on our recent cruise. It held everything perfect. It has enough pockets to hold earrings and neclaces, even the chunky kind.
on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
on August 13, 2011
This travel bag is exactly as described and as in the photos. I fit all my jewelry into it and it is exactly what I was looking for. It meets my needs, is cute, and super convenient.
on October 23, 2012
Great product. I took the Jewelry Roll bag on a cruise. I needed something compact that would hold my jewelry, which this product did very well. Nothing got tangled, there was a place for everything, and it tucked nicely into the room safe when I was out of the cabin. Very happy with this product!
on June 30, 2012
I have been looking for one of these bags for a year at the local stores. None of them had zippers! This one does and no more loose items wandering in my travel bag. I highly recommend this jewelry travel roll.
on August 30, 2013
I used this on my vacation this summer. It held up well in my carry on. I do wish the two big pockets were divided, my necklaces would have been more organized if they were divided. Other than that one complaint I'm happy with this purchase.
on March 14, 2016
This is HUGE! It's something like 10 inches wide by 5 inches long and about an inch tall without anything in it. I thought I would be getting something compact that would take up a small amount of space in my carry-on. This is way bigger than I expected and I wound up returning because it simply doesn't meet my needs, which are for a compact jewelry roll. If you have space for something big, this could work - it has several clear zipper pockets and a hanger. The tie looks very cheap compared to the rest of the case - more string than ribbon.
on August 6, 2015
This organizer looks nice and I like it overall. However, it has a few problems:

1) The lining on the sides is not great. In the first trip I took it to my zipper got stuck in the lining that was loose, so I couldn't open it for a while.
2) Not sure how long it will serve me, because I already see some stitches coming loose.

In other words the quality isn't great. But it looks cute and flat and surely does the job.
on February 8, 2014
I have owned other totes made from the same plastic. It tends to harden and crack and has a short life. I ordered three for gifts. One came repackaged and was obviously a return. It had a broken zipper. All the zippers stick. Because it has little compartments that are close together, there is no room for mistakes in construction. There are plenty of mistakes. Save your money and buy quality even if you have to pay more.