5.0 out of 5 stars travel smart umbrella
Love it, I love the fact that this umbrella is small and can fit in any bag I use. The plus side its a pretty purple color and when it gets wet it changes into flowers. really pretty and functionable at the same time.
Published on December 27, 2012 by mags

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk
I just finished repairing this umbrella. I am in Costa Rica during rainy season and I used it in town for less than an hour before the cloth started coming off the frame. Good thing I brought my sewing kit. Go to the drugstore and buy an umbrella; same or better quality and no shipping costs.
Published on June 28, 2009 by L. Appell

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, June 28, 2009
This review is from: Travel Smart by Conair Mini Umbrella, Black (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars travel smart umbrella, December 27, 2012
mags (fairlawn, nj United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 11, 2012
Really cute umbrella - fits perfectly in my glove compartment! Perfect for when you are on the go. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Functional, July 2, 2013
AM Hecht "AM Hecht" (The Center of the Northwest Hemisphere) - See all my reviews
Has little butterfly water marks. always fold your umbrella up when it is dry. this thing has little butterflys on it when it is wet that disapear when it is dry. cute and cool.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still in search of the perfect umbrella, December 10, 2013
I liked the size and color and fits neatly into my backpack which I carry every day for work. Unfortunately it only lastes a few months before I was no longer able to open and close it with ease.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, May 17, 2013
The first time I opened the umbrella it pinched my finger. Was ok after that but I was a little nervous! It is beautiful and my grandchildren are thrilled with the change from plain to flowers when wet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hm.. Not that small, May 13, 2013
Not that small as I expected.

I love the color though! It definitely makes me feel better on a rainy day beacause the color is prettty.

But I wouldn't recommend, because I found out I can buy a similar quality umberalls at the mall with cheaper price :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Umbrella broke after only a few uses, May 28, 2014
This is a really badly made umbrella. Second day in, the cap on top of the umbrella broke off. After only several uses, the part in the top of the stem that holds the umbrella in an open position, broke rendering the entire thing unusable. Very disappointing. Time to buy something that is made to work and last.

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke in less than a month!!!, April 7, 2014
Cute looking umbrella, but it just broke (wires on the inside) one day just by opening it! It wasn't even a month since I bought it! now it opens upward! and it even has rusting stains on the inside.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, May 17, 2014
This umbrella broke on the first use. I should have paid attention to the reviews.
Yesterday, I had to throw it away in a trash can. It wasn't worth the money. Sorry.

Travel Smart by Conair Mini Umbrella, Black