Travel Smart by Conair Ladderkart Professional Grade Stepladder
There is a newer version of this item:
- Smooth rolling 4 inch diameter rubber wheels
- Space-age polypropylene and extra sturdy large steps that measure 11 inches width and 9 inches depth
- Industrial heavy ladder capacity of level 1
- Lightweight and flat folding 2 in 1 ladder and stepladder
- Stepladder holds up to 300 pounds and ladder holds up to 250 pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Assembly is easy, just a few bolts, nuts, etc. The problem is keeping it assembled. The hard rubber wheels are affixed by a bolt and locking nut - here are my two main issues.
1. The wheels untighten themselves, and consequently fall off (both sides of assembly).
2. The wheels are super noisy on hard floors. Carpet dampens the noise, but get this thing on tile, concrete, etc. and everyone is looking at you, it makes you look less than professional. There should be another wheel option, a softer rubber with filled with rubber a la a magliner or even the rocknrolla cart.
3. Since you're most likely on the move when using this, things may fall off at separate times. I wouldn't mind fixing up loose hardware, but when it's 3 hours away lying on the floor of someone else's office, it's kind of a moot point.
Not only do the wheels fall off, but the long bolts in the steps come loose. That's when I decided to write this review. It could've collapsed with me, an assistant, or anyone on it.
Bottom line, be careful or have a careful assistant.
If there were a Rolls Royce version of this, I would spring for it - maybe there is, but I don't see it on Amazon.
excellent & speedy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely like this ladderkart. Its a bit tight at first had to spray some graphite to make it more manageable folding and unfolding. Was not hard putting on the tires. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Franziska Tinner
I use this as a professional photographer all the time. Easy to use - wheels make it easy to travel with. It does take up some considerable trunk space though. Read morePublished 19 months ago by J. Block
I am very pleased with this product. I did a lot of research before I purchased and I don't have any regrets.Published 20 months ago by GA Brown
Shelf that folds down to hold items does not lock and will collapse if cart is tipped forward. Stairs are stable.Published 23 months ago by Rick
I already owned this ladder and loved it so I bought one for my son. He says it is the best step ladder he has ever owned. Read morePublished on January 26, 2014 by Columbus