5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, easy to use strap
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work
This strap does not expand at all. It didn't fit on any of my luggage. This was a waste of money.
Published 3 months ago by My3sons

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, easy to use strap, December 26, 2013
I've been using a hard shell Samsonite roll on for almost 20 years that has the old type (non-TSA) locks, so I leave it unlocked when I check it. This strap helps keep it closed in the event one of the latches pops open during handling. It is designed so that the extra strap stays clipped to the belt and isn't flying around loose. It is easy to adjust and the connector clips firmly and securely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made it through 5 flights so far, January 18, 2014
Sturdy, long strap with a heavy duty buckle. Another one I had broke on the first flight. This one has lasted thru a month's travel so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - looks cool too!, January 18, 2014
Durable, colorful, adjustable and practical. We like the first one so much we got this 2nd one too. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the extra 'security', June 19, 2014
Amazon Customer (Oakland, CA United States) - See all my reviews
So far have used these on my trips and they have helped keep luggage closed. I have it wrapped around the center and through the side handle where I situate the buckles. This helps at least give it some padding and won't have luggage tossed onto it from the top. One other nice feature as some others have mentioned is that this totally helps you locate yours from the carousel. Since so many people have black it was a good thing to have. Countless times I wonder if someone had taken my bag. Would buy again if I ever needed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps with security, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Travel Smart Luggage Strap, Purple, 72 inch (Long) X 2 inch (Wide) (Health and Beauty)
Helps me identify my luggage quickly and most importantly, helps keep things secure in case of an accidental zipper failure. Also, if a luggage handler is pilfering through bags, the strap gives one more layer to have to penetrate and then may skip for luggage without that one more layer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelers, December 1, 2013
Perfect exactly what I needed. Fast shipping . Beautiful color. Sturdy straps and click locks easy to use and identify luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved us a lot of juggling, June 23, 2014
We recently went on a trip with our four children and two car seats. I bought this strap in hopes that we could strap the car seat onto a suitcase to help us get from the car into the airport (etc). It worked like a charm! There is a strap sold on amazon designed to do this but it cost's about $20. This strap saved us a bunch and did the job. My only regret is that we didn't start traveling with this 10 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical - and PURPLE!, July 9, 2014
I always strap my luggage when traveling, and I have finally found purple straps to go with my purple zebra-striped luggage! Great product and a great price. I'll write my name in permanent marker to further identify my bags. Quickly shipped and delivered. All-around great transaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars strong, bright, and modestly priced!, May 30, 2014
We always wrap all our checked in bags with straps for added protection and so that we can easily identify our bags on the luggage carousel. This will do the job perfectly! The strap is some polypropylene type material that is very strong, but not as nice as other nylon webbed straps I've had in the past. The buckle itself is very strong and one of the best available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, June 18, 2014