5.0 out of 5 stars The best travel organizer for your buck...
Since this was only around $12, I wasn't expecting much; however, I was pleasantly surprised. The front part is excellent for necklaces that tend to get tangled, and I like that it snaps for those necklaces that don't have clasps. It has two small pockets for the rest of the necklace to go in, and even if I shake it a little, they tend to stay in those pockets.
The...
Published 23 months ago by megn_bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Convenient size
I like the size and the interior compartments. One of the 'button clasps' on the interior 'popped off' immediately, prior to my using it. I chose to keep the jewelry case and make my own safety pin-type repair. In all other ways the case is working well, and so is my rather hasty repair. I like it; I kept it. {
By the way, that warning - about the button clasps...
Published 22 months ago by Michael and Marilyn

5.0 out of 5 stars The best travel organizer for your buck..., October 5, 2012
This review is from: Travel Smart by Conair Quilted Jewelry Organizer (Health and Beauty)
The middle part is roomy enough for several pairs of earrings, and it's a good thick material so they won't slide around. The holes are also spaced fairly far apart so you can put several dangling earrings in there and have room for studs as well.
The next flap was just a zipper pouch, and I had enough room for one pearl necklace and the matching pearl bracelet, so it's not super roomy...
The thing about the ring holder is that it was kind of hard to get my rings on it...it's wide at the top of the thick ribbon, and the snap is kind of bulky. I wear a size 6 1/2 ring, so if you wear a 6 or smaller, I doubt your rings would slide down it.
In the outer flap I could fit 3 long necklaces and a few thin bracelets. I could fit one big giant chunky bangle just inside the whole organizer since it's kind of wide.
I'd say this was a very good purchase. It held much more jewelry than a roll, and it wasn't as expensive as several others I saw. Also, it kind of looks like a makeup case when closed, so I don't think you'll have to worry about leaving it in the bathroom at a hotel...love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Convenient size, November 23, 2012
By the way, that warning - about the button clasps - was in at least one other review. I don't know about that person, but I had been quite gentle with the product. I believe this is a MAJOR CAUTION for all.}

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact travel case, August 11, 2012
This jewelry case is amazing! It's the perfect size for carrying any type of jewelry with a ton of pockets, space for long and short necklaces, a strap for bracelets and hoop earrings, zipper pouches for small items, and a place to sort earrings. The quilted nature of the case is lightweight for travel and protects the jewelry well. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome travel case!, February 23, 2013
This is what I have needed for so long! It is a great light weight travel jewellery case. The compartments are great and help me keep everything organized. I also like that it is soft shelled so I can squeeze it in when needed. Definitely makes carrying my accessories easier when on the go!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good enough for now., December 16, 2013
It's not the most quality jewelry case I've ever seen, but it serves its purpose. It kept my jewelry organized and stowed away neatly. I'll continue to search for the perfect travel jewelry case, but this will work until I find it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really do what I expected., August 22, 2013
I was very disappointed in this product. There is a felt covered "cardboard" piece for earrings to be fastened into, but it is too thick. On my trip I nearly lost earrings because the fasteners didn't stay on the earring. The pouches for other pieces of jewelry were not big enough to accommodate any but small pieces of jewelry and the pieces could roll around. The organizer itself is flimsy and I had to be careful not to put it in my suitcase where it could be squashed. I will not use it again. I wouldn't recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, but small capacity, July 24, 2013
Finally got to use this organizer and was overall quite satisfied. Wish it had one more zipper pocket for necklaces. Love the card to mount post earrings. Would hold enough jewelry for 2-5 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the travel girl!, January 26, 2014
Loved this! Lots of pockets & compartments for all types of jewelry without getting everything tangled up or lost... If your rings are small (I wear size 5-6 1/2 depending on the finger) you'll have a bit of a problem with your rings not fitting over the snap closures, but I fixed that by putting my rings in a small drawstring bag one of my other jewelry pieces came in & then putting that loop over the snap. Worked great! Still gave 5 stars because I didn't feel it was right to take away from good review because I have small fingers :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 13, 2013
Too small; i thought it was going to be roomier than it actually turned out to be, there is barely room for my stuff and it's squished on top of each other

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, July 19, 2013
This jewelry organizer is well made and has lots of compartments and places for all my sparkly things. I use it for hair accessories, too.

Travel Smart by Conair Quilted Jewelry Organizer