4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price
Published on February 8, 2012 by Noname

3.0 out of 5 stars Not super durable
Published 21 months ago by Christine Bourquin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, February 8, 2012
This carry-on suitcase is exactly as described. I needed a smaller carry-on since American Airlines says the maximum size on their airline is 14 inches wide. I already have one that is 15 inches wide which other airlines allow, but needed to get a smaller one so I didn't get rejected at the gate and have to check a small bag and pay for it. Anyhow, this one is quite small, but ok - enough room for about two days of clothes, etc. It appears to be fairly well constructed, although made of lighter weight material than better brands, and the wheels are exposed to banging around, unlike the kind of wheels that are protected by setting them inside the frame of the bag. But this should be ok if you just carry it on, you can be careful with it, unlike the baggage handlers that throw things around. So, good product I think for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not super durable, February 7, 2013
I got this when I started my job as a flight attendant. The size is a bit smaller than a traditional carry-on but that's not bad since it will fit in overhead bins even in planes where they try to make you gate check your bag. Which means you don't have to wait when you get off the plane for them to get out your bag! Sometimes they even send gate-checked bags strait to baggage claim, which is a big pain in the butt, especially if you have a connection!

However, I used this bag nearly everyday for about 5 months and it started coming apart at the seams (I may have been guilty of over stuffing it) It would be great for someone who doesn't travel much but if you're a frequent flier, I would recommend getting a "Travel Pro" brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent small carry on wheels!, July 14, 2012
I have used this new carry on only once on an Amtrak train to Kissimmee, Fl, and it was packed for 4 days stay to my son's home in Harmony Fl, and that with an additional over the shoulder carry bag was sufficient for the entire stay.
The wheeled carry on was very easy to raise to the baggage area above your seat.(I am 78 yrs old).
Benvincent

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect small carry on., May 29, 2012
This review is from: New Travel Carry On Suitcase On Wheels With Extendable Handle (Apparel)
This is a great piece of luggage. An ideal carry on for a quick trip. Yes it is small but the dimensions are readily available here so I am not sure why people are complaining. The carry on is small but that's what I wanted. I needed a carry on for a short weekend trip. I didn't need a huge carry on. This was perfect.

The carry on is well made and if you know how pack you can fit a lot. The wheels are very smooth.

If you need a carry on for a short trip and don't want to worry or risk airlines saying your's might be too big. This is the carry on for you. It meets all airlines regulations for carry on's. Although, if you are going on a trip longer than a few days you might want a bigger carry on as it is a bit small but it should be more than enough room for 2-3 nights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, March 14, 2011
Yes this is a VERY small carry-on but that's what I wanted. Good for a long weekend if you pack light. One trip through the airport so far, hopefully it will hold up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling in Europe, March 13, 2013
I just received this bag yesterday - it is much darker purple than on the image. However, it is ok because if you travel around a lot it will get dirty quickly anyways. So even though I was expecting a lighter color this will actually be more practical. It is a small carry on bag, but this is the size European airlines approve. So if you are planning on travelling around Europe this is the perfect size carry on. It looks nice, durable and a great price. I am very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent price point, but has problems., December 5, 2013
Nom de Plume (SF Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
This bag is nice and small and fits easily underneath the seat. However, it's quite poorly constructed. The wheel-guard extends low enough that if you're short like me (I'm 5'2") the bag won't roll unless you hold the handle way up above your waist; additionallym the handle spontaneously collapses.

For $5 more you can get the Travel Pro bag that's slightly larger but still fits nicely in an overhead bin, and doesn't have the same problems as this one.

Then again, this one comes in purple :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for overnight trips., February 13, 2013
Holds everything needed for an overnight and moves easily on the wheels. Sturdy construction holds heavy items well and it stores well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, great for short trips, February 23, 2013
Moe (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
With this bag what you see is what you get. It's a small carry-on "overnight" bag. I purchased it for my wife and she used it on a recent 4 day trip to Texas. It's pretty durable and allowed her to pack enough clothes for the whole trip.

It's definitely an eye catcher. My wife was approached multiple times in the airports on our trip to and from Texas. People wanted to know where she got it and had nothing but compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vintage luggage, December 3, 2012
It just arrived today and it is terrific! Perfect size and very cute material--love it! Should be easy to find on the baggage cart!