Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 7, 2013
I got this when I started my job as a flight attendant. The size is a bit smaller than a traditional carry-on but that's not bad since it will fit in overhead bins even in planes where they try to make you gate check your bag. Which means you don't have to wait when you get off the plane for them to get out your bag! Sometimes they even send gate-checked bags strait to baggage claim, which is a big pain in the butt, especially if you have a connection!

However, I used this bag nearly everyday for about 5 months and it started coming apart at the seams (I may have been guilty of over stuffing it) It would be great for someone who doesn't travel much but if you're a frequent flier, I would recommend getting a "Travel Pro" brand.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2012
This carry-on suitcase is exactly as described. I needed a smaller carry-on since American Airlines says the maximum size on their airline is 14 inches wide. I already have one that is 15 inches wide which other airlines allow, but needed to get a smaller one so I didn't get rejected at the gate and have to check a small bag and pay for it. Anyhow, this one is quite small, but ok - enough room for about two days of clothes, etc. It appears to be fairly well constructed, although made of lighter weight material than better brands, and the wheels are exposed to banging around, unlike the kind of wheels that are protected by setting them inside the frame of the bag. But this should be ok if you just carry it on, you can be careful with it, unlike the baggage handlers that throw things around. So, good product I think for the price.
33 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2012
I have used this new carry on only once on an Amtrak train to Kissimmee, Fl, and it was packed for 4 days stay to my son's home in Harmony Fl, and that with an additional over the shoulder carry bag was sufficient for the entire stay.
The wheeled carry on was very easy to raise to the baggage area above your seat.(I am 78 yrs old).
Benvincent
on May 29, 2012
This is a great piece of luggage. An ideal carry on for a quick trip. Yes it is small but the dimensions are readily available here so I am not sure why people are complaining. The carry on is small but that's what I wanted. I needed a carry on for a short weekend trip. I didn't need a huge carry on. This was perfect.

The carry on is well made and if you know how pack you can fit a lot. The wheels are very smooth.

If you need a carry on for a short trip and don't want to worry or risk airlines saying your's might be too big. This is the carry on for you. It meets all airlines regulations for carry on's. Although, if you are going on a trip longer than a few days you might want a bigger carry on as it is a bit small but it should be more than enough room for 2-3 nights.
on December 6, 2015
I purchased this small bag as a carry on for a recent trip to Germany;and I must say, I was very pleased with it despite the negative reviews. It's not a huge bag so if you're planning to pack a lot this probably isn't the bag for you but it makes for a nice smaller sized carry on bag. It's also a bit darker than the picture if that's important. There was no problem getting it through security as it more than fit any dimension restrictions. I had no problems with the handle and it rolled along nicely. It also fit nicely in the luggage racks and did not take up much space. Should you not like rolling it's also easy to carry and, again despite negative reviews, I had no issues with pieces falling off or breaking at any point during my trip. I did not find it flimsy at all, but I also had no intention of purposefully trying to test it. All in all it's a nice price for a pretty cute carry on bag and I would buy it again if I needed another carry on bag.
Pictures were taken after my trip. No filters.
review image review image review image review image
on December 5, 2013
This bag is nice and small and fits easily underneath the seat. However, it's quite poorly constructed. The wheel-guard extends low enough that if you're short like me (I'm 5'2") the bag won't roll unless you hold the handle way up above your waist; additionallym the handle spontaneously collapses.

For $5 more you can get the Travel Pro bag that's slightly larger but still fits nicely in an overhead bin, and doesn't have the same problems as this one.

Then again, this one comes in purple :)
on May 20, 2015
Received this today. The color Royal looks absolutely nothing like the picture. Very different color and the texture is much different than it looks. So different that I'm sure the photo is of a different suitcase altogether.

But, it still looks nice. The quality doesn't seem great, but that's to be expected at this price. I wasn't looking for anything fancy.

The size is perfect. It seems like it will fit under the seat in an upgraded economy or better seat. Doubt it would fit in a cramped standard economy seat though. But will definitely fit in an overhead bin.
review image
on March 13, 2013
I just received this bag yesterday - it is much darker purple than on the image. However, it is ok because if you travel around a lot it will get dirty quickly anyways. So even though I was expecting a lighter color this will actually be more practical. It is a small carry on bag, but this is the size European airlines approve. So if you are planning on travelling around Europe this is the perfect size carry on. It looks nice, durable and a great price. I am very happy with it.
on March 14, 2011
Yes this is a VERY small carry-on but that's what I wanted. Good for a long weekend if you pack light. One trip through the airport so far, hopefully it will hold up.
on May 16, 2013
Earlier reviews identified the small size (it's small, but I knew that). I wanted a decent carry-on. But while packing for a trip with the suitcase, the main zipper broke, making the product worthless to me before I could even use it.