5.0 out of 5 stars Savers of a day on the water
Published on April 4, 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars They work but . . .
Published on June 14, 2010 by H. Sharp

5.0 out of 5 stars Savers of a day on the water, April 4, 2005
A Kid's Review
These bands have saved people days on the water I have had fishing. The people would actully be sea sick and put the bands on and be fine within a half an hour. I fish on Lake Huron and it gets rough sometimes for people, but these bands have worked more than times than not. A lot of people don't know about them and we could use more advertisement on them and dealers in the area.

Pete Lover

4.0 out of 5 stars They work, but they're TIGHT!, November 8, 2006
M. Johnson (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I'm using these for morning sickness, and they actually do seem to work! In my previous pregnancy, my nausea was an all day thing and nothing helped it but ginger capsules. For some reason, ginger wasn't working this time, so I had my husband pick up a pair of these. I tried them yesterday, and I'll be darned if I didn't feel nearly as sick as I had been for the previous couple of weeks UNTIL I TOOK THEM OFF FOR AWHILE. That's good enough proof for me that it wasn't a coincidence.

I will say that my current nausea is worse when I'm standing or moving around, so that may be why these bands help me and may not make much of a difference to other pregnant women. In my previous pregnancy, it didn't matter what I was doing...my stomach churned constantly and who knows? Maybe bands wouldn't have worked at all.

Pros: Cheap, well-constructed, and they WORK! If they work this well for hormonal nausea, I'm sure they work wonderfully for travel-related sickness.

Cons: My only complaint is that these are a one-size for CHILDREN AND ADULTS. What the heck? I don't have big wrists, and these are so tight on me that the pressure points are still sore after wearing them for about 6 hours YESTERDAY. My hands don't tingle or anything like that, but I can't say they're very comfortable. If the same size works for kids, then they obviously don't have to be this tight to work. Good grief, make an adult size!

To summarize: pressure bands do work, but do yourself a favor and find an adult size. I can't imagine wearing these for more than a few hours at a time, and my morning sickness is not going to take a break!

5.0 out of 5 stars These things are amazing, October 3, 2005
We bought these for my daughter (at the time she was 8) because we were tired of her either loosing her lunch on car trips, or being so loopy from the motion sickness medicine.

She put them on and was doing so well with them that she even rode backwards in the car to talk to her siblings in the backseat on a very wind-y canyon road and didn't feel sick at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR CRUISES!, April 7, 2011
This review is from: Travel Eze Wristbands for Motion Sickness (1 Pair) (Health and Beauty)
I have been cruising for over 20 years. When I discovered these back in 1998 I feel in love with them. We were on a cruise for 7 days and had very rough seas. The gift shop on the cruise had them for sale. They saved my cruise! I have been wearing these bands for every cruise, whether rough seas or not, very pone to motion sickness. I put them on before we leave the port and leave them on until the last day! Never take them off even if we go into a port, why? Because once I did take them off and forgot to put them back on.....and it was too late, I got woosy when I did remember, and it took 2 days to lose that feeling...UCK...... So now I just keep them on all the time, even when showering....just squeeze them out on your arm after showering. Believe me, cruising is one of the best vacations ever, and I am not going to allow the high seas to not let me enjoy my vacation!!! After a while you do have to replace them, as the stretchyness of the bands wear out. You will not be disappointed!!! I even give them to my clients who are first time cruisiers! They love them. So many cruises, so little time!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars They work but . . ., June 14, 2010
I recently purchased this brand and another brand (don't remember its manufacturer or name). These were too small for my wrists and I could not use them at all. However, this idea does work. The other brand were made from velcro and I could adjust them to fit correctly. They were wonderful. I spent 2 weeks on vacation in Brazil and did not suffer from motion sickness once. I used them on the plane over and everytime I got into a car. I spent most of my vacation traveling around Brazil and did not once have motion sickness. The Travel-Eze Bands sold on Amazon.com should come in sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, March 3, 2013
Safirenzi (Western U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
I have no idea how these work or if it's just mental, but I use them on planes and in cars and it keeps me from having motion sickness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel aid for motion sickness, March 28, 2011
This is a replacement pair of Travel-Eze Bands. I have worn the previous pair for about 10 years and the elasticity is about gone. I have suffered from motion sickness all my life. Even watching HDTV is a challenge sometimes. But with these I'm good to go. I have not suffered motion sickness, even while reading, with these wrist bands on. Pills just put me to sleep, but with Travel-Eze Bands it's like I'm a normal person. Just slide them on, making sure the metal ball is on as directed in the instructions, and you are good for any auto or plane trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY REALLY WORK, THE BEST PRODUCT FOR MOTION SICKNESS, November 24, 2012
I have used Travel-Eze for 8 years and was very excited to find them on Amazon for less money. I have motion sickness whenever I travel and now I have not a worry with my bands. THEY WORK!! I use them when I travel in the air, car and boat.

5.0 out of 5 stars It REALLY works!!, September 15, 2012
I get motion sickness when my husband drives in the mountains. I absolutely LOVE the mountains, so when this started to happen we were going less. I talked to my Chiroprator and he had told me his wife bought these bands to go on a cruise and they totally worked for her. To my GREAT surprise, they work beautiful!! I was even able to fall asleep on the way home. Now that's a miracle! These bands ROCK!!

5.0 out of 5 stars travel eze wrist band, September 12, 2012
The tavel eze bands work like a charm .
The amusement park with the family was a success for us,
No one got sick on the rides
I recommend this products for everyone. Wear the button part
of the band at the pulse of your wrist ,and you`ll be good to go.

Travel Eze Wristbands for Motion Sickness (1 Pair)
$6.74