Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 38 questions
vote
Try this: with the radio off, press and HOLD the power button down. You should see the sleep icon flashing on the left of the display. (It will say "SLEEP" with a bed symbol below it) While it is flashing, rotate the tuning knob slowly in either direction. You will see values (120, 90, 75, 60, 45, 30, 15, 10, 05, 01, ON) Select the "ON" value. For instance, if you see 120, rotate the tuning knob upward one click and you will see "ON". If you see 01, rotate the tuning knob down one click to see "ON". Once you see "ON" let go of the tuning knob and wait 3 seconds until the flashing stops. The setting will be saved. No more sleep. Click on FAQs here for more helpful tips>>> http://etoncorp.com/en/productdisplay/g8-traveler-ii
Nov 8, 2013 by Steven Radio
vote
no not at all
Jan 10, 2014 by pat
votes
The G8 covers the following frequency ranges: LW: 153 to 513 KHz MW: 520 to 1710 KHz SW: 3.15 to 21.95 MHz FM: 64/76/87 to 108 MHz The shortwave spectrum is broken into several bands for tuning ease, and it remembers where you were in each band; however, the entire range in available using the tuning thumbwheel. There are 200 memories for shortwave, and 100 each for FM, AM and LW. There are no jacks for connecting external antennas and the internal antennas include a 22" whip antenna for FM and SW and a 3.5 inch ferrite for AM and LW. There is no SSB BAND.
Mar 8, 2013 by JOT
votes
This radio requires 3 AA batteries which you must purchase. Additionally, it has a 6 volt dc socket for an after market transformer or power source ( check radio shack or Wal-Mart) next to the plug for a head phone. I usually get about 50 to 60 hours before changing batteries depending on brand.
Jul 14, 2013 by JOT
votes
Nope - even if you got one itll interfere with am reception. I recommend the tecsun pl-380 over this unit. These units are best powered by batteries and the tecsun is the better radio.
17 days ago by Steven Radio
votes
Sorry No. I don't think the FM band goes high enough
Apr 1, 2014 by Peter Butler
votes
remove the batteries leave for an hour without placing is reset the and test again
1 day ago by tomas lozano matiz
votes
I don't understand your question. Please be more specific and I'll get back to you.
8 days ago by Robert L. Peck
votes
I dont really know what your question means. The only thing I can tell you is that I'm happy with my Grunding.
23 days ago by mauricio salgado
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers