Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Traveler's Choice Rome 3-Piece Hardshell Spinner/Rolling Luggage Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 22, 2009
I have bought this set not believing unfavorable reviews. However, the handle broke off the largest suitcase during my first trip. The medium and small suitcase have developed cracks after first and second trip on the plane. This luggage looks great and handles great, but is not sturdy enough for air travel by any means.
on November 18, 2011
This is the first time ever I have written a review on anything but felt the need to share my opinion. Very first airline trip from Reno to LAX on SWA resulted in breakage ( giant cracks ) of the 2 large cases! Never noticed until checking in with Air New Zealand & they showed us the cracks. They said we should take them back over to SWA as the policy with most airlines is to have replacement luggage available. This would have caused too much of an hassle since neither my husband nor I are of an age to trek back & forth at LAX not to mention unpacking 2 large cases and repacking replacements - assuming SWA even offered this program - ! So here we are in New Zealand with 4 pieces of luggage, 2 of the largest pieces broken and cracked beyound repair! I realize that Roman has a warrenty BUT that information is in the USA AND, I'm not sure that they wouldn't ask for the luggage to be shipped back to them???? Personally, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT....... Now back to the drawing board to find luggage that will actually last longer than one, short trip!
on January 13, 2014
I would have given this luggage higher marks because I agree that it's lighter weight and I really enjoyed it at first. I take about 5-6 trips a year and my problem was that the wheels wore out fairly quickly on this luggage. One wheel even lost the rubber part. Without proper wheels, it is no longer easy to wheel the luggage through an airport, it's more like dragging it! I travel through Heathrow and on to the high speed train to the tubes. It became unbearable to drag this luggage around! I would be happy again if I could get new wheels! Instead I had to buy new luggage.
on May 18, 2014
I wish I had read the reviews on this item, before I purchased it. I was so excited to receive my luggage, and I could hardly wait to use it. I took each piece out one by one. I began to examine them all. Upon my examination, I thought I was trippin, but I noticed, & felt like they were cheaply made. From the zippers, the inside lining, to the outside hardshell material (which on the largest piece, had an area that looked as though it had been compromised with the beginning stages of a crack) all the way down to the installation of the wheels. All just seem to be cheaply made and poorly put together. I really wanted to LOVE my pink luggage set, however I am noticing a few of the same problems that other customers have complained about. Overall my luggage held up pretty good during my trip.
on November 5, 2011
I've had the large piece for three years and still use it about every other month. I have not had any issues - everything is still in working order even after stuffing it full (49.5 pounds on my last trip) and sending it through airport adventures. It has plenty of scuff marks, which I consider to be a sign of a luggage warrior. Perhaps the product quality has gone down, but I'm very happy with mine.
on October 9, 2013
this was a great luggage for my daughter and my wife they filled up to the max and evrything fitted brought back bottles from the islands none broke i'm surprise
on December 13, 2011
resonable price ,good quality,first time buying here and i think i will do it again!!!! You buy what you see.. Before buying here i checked a lot of stores trying to find a good deal i couldn't find anything i think AMAZON gave me the best deal i ever saw !!!
on September 20, 2011
Just got em not to long ago for up coming trip. Not made of hard Poly Plastic. Way more flexible. But i'll keep em. Great buy for the price. Good feeling about durability maybe TSA is tougher we shall find out.
on April 11, 2009
I have used all three pieces on numerous trips, several overseas and they have been durable. The small carry on I use almost weekly in short hops to Northern California and it works great. Don't be put off by the low price. It just means a great bargain.
on February 22, 2014
late shipping- product was fine. It was not covered and everyone could see it was luggage and left for anyone to pick up from our front porch.