Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 21, 2006
This is a great set of luggage. Zippers run smoothly. Alot of the other luggage I've used frays after a few zips. So many pockets throughout the luggage that you won't have any problems finding space. I'd recommend to anyone.
0Comment64 of 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2012
I know that the airlines are a bear on your luggage, so I didn't want to spend a lot. This set had everything we needed, I bought one for each of us to fly to London for an extended trip- held up to airline abuse and we still use them!
0Comment32 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2006
This set is perfect. The onlt thing I would add is a garment bag. Worth the price and very happy with the company. Would buy again.
0Comment35 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2008
So the handle broke on the first use of this luggage. Seemed to be ok until that!
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2013
Used luggage set on our trip to Florida, we really liked it had plenty of room for all our items. All the zippers worked easy as well as the wheels, The handles worked very well, Would recommend this luggage set to anyone is made well for the price.
on April 28, 2011
These bags are of the cheapest quality. All of the zippers are either broke or is missing after using it for only over a year; and I travel only 5-6 times a year.
on January 9, 2007
This is a great set, very durable and sturdy. Not lightweight though if someone has difficulty with toting. High quality and nice, rich red color.
0Comment22 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2009
The shipping box was slightly crushed on arrival. One side of the large piece of luggage was also slightly bent, which showed how poorly made the luggage was. Very little side support.
0Comment24 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2012
I bought this luggage for our destination wedding and honeymoon, to be used for 3 weeks. I bought it for the low price and the recognizable color, as I have had strangers mistake my old luggage for theirs before. They arrived in a very timely fashion, and I immediately noticed they are of very basic design on the inside, but I thought they would surely function. I made sure not to over pack them as I wanted to leave room for purchases from our trip. On the first flight, the main handle broke on the largest piece, which ended up being a hassle for anyone who tried to carry our luggage. The 2nd largest piece had seams ripping on the outer pockets. Then the second flight there was a large hole torn/punched into the back fabric of one if the pieces. 3rd flight, one wheel was barely hanging on for dear life on another piece. Not to mention they didn't hold their shape very well and looked terrible long before our trip was over. My college luggage from Target is still in better shape than these, and used much more. Plus, I expected these to have a more butterscotch/black color, but are very Crayola orange/black. I could care less about the actual shade of orange, but while I am writing this review I might as well mention it.
11 comment12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2011
The very first time I traveled with this luggage set the zipper broke on me in the airport. The set looks cheap and poorly made. I thought I was getting a deal but I guess it's true...you get what you pay for.
11 comment13 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse