Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Softshell Deluxe Expandable Rolling Luggage Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 4, 2012
I know that the airlines are a bear on your luggage, so I didn't want to spend a lot. This set had everything we needed, I bought one for each of us to fly to London for an extended trip- held up to airline abuse and we still use them!
on February 21, 2006
This is a great set of luggage. Zippers run smoothly. Alot of the other luggage I've used frays after a few zips. So many pockets throughout the luggage that you won't have any problems finding space. I'd recommend to anyone.
on March 1, 2006
This set is perfect. The onlt thing I would add is a garment bag. Worth the price and very happy with the company. Would buy again.
on October 14, 2008
So the handle broke on the first use of this luggage. Seemed to be ok until that!
on March 19, 2013
Used luggage set on our trip to Florida, we really liked it had plenty of room for all our items. All the zippers worked easy as well as the wheels, The handles worked very well, Would recommend this luggage set to anyone is made well for the price.
on April 28, 2011
These bags are of the cheapest quality. All of the zippers are either broke or is missing after using it for only over a year; and I travel only 5-6 times a year.
on January 14, 2009
The shipping box was slightly crushed on arrival. One side of the large piece of luggage was also slightly bent, which showed how poorly made the luggage was. Very little side support.
on April 5, 2013
Got so tired of searching for luggage at the airport so I ordered this color. The color is much richer than the picture and I know I will be able to spot it quicker. Love the compartments and it rolls well. Can't wait until May for our trip to Alaska!
on March 15, 2016
This is a beautiful set of sturdy luggage - and the price point is just right considering that the way airlines treat your baggage, suitcases are basically disposable. The three sizes are very good for travel, with the smaller one being carry on size. The little shoulder bag is OK, as with most suitcase sets, the last piece is usually a throw away - this shoulder bag is actually quite nice and I would use for some overnight trips, maybe for my daughter when she starts having sleep overs or something. I did not travel with it as I take my purse and laptop case as my carry-ons. This last trip I took I only used the larger size because I needed as much space as I could afford - so I took 2 large suitcases. The large from this set was amazing - this is what fit in it (and then some): A queen size down comforter, queen size duvet cover and pillow cases (in retail packaging), queen size sheet set, a bottle of whiskey, and a bottle of wine, 4 pairs of shoes, a Barbie riding a bicycle gift set (in packaging as this was a present I was taking), 3 pairs of shoes, 4 men's dress shirts, 2 pairs of men's jeans, a two weeks supply of women's running clothes....I can't remember anymore, I just kept filling and filling and the bag kept on accepting it, I didn't even have to open the fat man expansion zipper. I was terrified when I got to the airport...I was allowed 50 lbs, and this bag with all of its contents, weighed in at 46 lbs!!! I could have fit another wine bottle ;)
The suitcase was also extremely easy to handle and maneuver. I am 5'3" and I am pretty fit, but I am not an Olympian, and I navigated this suitcase, plus another (that weighed in at 56 lbs), a big purse, and a ubber loaded backpack, on a bus, then overseas flight with connection in Miami and I was able to handle everything perfectly with no help - no credit to me, but to this great bag. One trip down, and the bag fared fairly well to the airplane abuse - it was in one piece, but they put something gross on it - so the pretty orange now had greasy streaks on it :(
on February 6, 2015
while i have not yet used this luggage set, i am extremely pleased with what i see so far. It is high quality, low weight, and has everything one expects in easy to use luggage. I travel a lot, and am looking forward to many years of service with this set. I will update this post if the luggage disappoints me after i have used it.