4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome
Loved the Black Friday value of $130 for 3. Used it twice so far - durable and easy to control. The only challenge was aligning the zippers to lock. But it happened with a little patience and zipper manipulation. Would recommend to the casual traveler.
Published on December 23, 2012 by St Louis Man

3.0 out of 5 stars At first.......
Published on April 14, 2011 by fokeefe

3.0 out of 5 stars At first......., April 14, 2011
fokeefe (Seattle, Wa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Traveler's Choice Luggage Traveler's Choice Cambridge 3 Piece Hardshell Spinner Set (Apparel)
At first I thought it was fantastic. Used to fly down to Lima, got to Lima, luggage in great shape, a little scuffed up, but no real damage. On the way back from Lima I was selected for additional screening in Houston. Well, I reach down to place my luggage onto the conveyor belt for screening and the handle popped right off in my hand. It was not packet heavy, it is just that the handles suck. This was on the large piece. On the small one it about to break next time I use it. If you buy this, consider it disposable, one use and throw away. If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought something different.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disposable luggage, December 3, 2012
Dawn Welch (Saint Augustine, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
I have only used this luggage 3 times and I need to throw it out. I loved the hard shell and thought it would be durable but it fell apart. The seam on the bottem of the large and medium suitcase split during travel and had to be taped together. The handle popped off on the large suitcase the 2nd use. Not worth the money, in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less Sturdy Than They Appear, September 22, 2012
The grommet and ring used on the top to hook on a bag came come out from the shell upon first trial when the bags were empty. They did travel well but need skid plates on the bottom rear when pulling them across slightly uneven sidewalk. I did appreciate the four wheels as opposed to just two wheels on other brands. These made moving the bags while in line at the airport much easier. You must be very delicate when zippering it up however. The zipper wants to bind and if that happens it winds up being a gamble whether or not you can get it back open without damage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome, December 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A great bargain, May 26, 2013
Recieved my set just days before a two week trip to europe. I was impressed with how much room these bags have, storage is maximized with full use of both sides of the luggage. The inside front unzips to give traveller equal amout of packable space as the other side ..AND it zips close-keeping shoes accessories and/or toiletries completely seperate from your clothes. Also comes with straps and one TSA Lock.
The set takes up very little space with regards to storage. The pieces easily store themselves inside of the larger bags.
My set is still new, but made the trip to and from an international trip and stayed in tact through airline baggage handling. Of course somewhere in the process, they sustained a few scratches-bit thats to be expected, i guess.
Overall its a nice inexpensive set, although advertised at hardcase..its a pretty soft material which i only hope lasts a decent course of time.
a recommended purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Luggage at a decent price., March 24, 2013
J. Schexnayder (Seattle, Washington) - See all my reviews
I love this set. My husband and I travel a lot, so this set is nice to have. The Plum color is true to the picture. The zippers and inside storage pockets all are well constructed, and the spinner wheels make for easy navigating with this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent price just what i was looking for., July 27, 2012
Exellent price just what i was looking for. i really think this is just what im willing to invest for a spinner. Airlines just thow luggage so once they broke my new $800 luggage i decided i would just pay for the basics that would fit my need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, April 26, 2011
Nice looking set of luggage that is a good value. I did a lot of comparison shopping before I bought and could have paid a lot more for less quality. I recommend this product to anyone needing a reasonably priced luggage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, January 26, 2013
I can't imagine why this luggage set gets anything other than a 1-star rating. We got it last week and my husband used the middle side piece for a business trip. The whole set is smaller than the standard luggage sizes, so he had trouble fitting his normal gear in the bag. The emblem popped off right away, and the bag barely held together. Definitely returning it. I'm disappointed that Amazon would make such a substandard set of luggage a Daily Deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the quality, April 16, 2013
Janet Garcia (MEMPHIS, TN, US) - See all my reviews
Good size, easy to handle. Made it through being thrown around by 4 airports! Lightweight and the spinner wheels are truly convenient.