5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, well-built luggage
I bought this set for a recent trip, and was pleased with how well it was constructed. It even had a nice interior cover that can be zipped over your clothes and includes a sort of compression strap system that was helpful in getting everything packed in there. The collapsible handle is sturdy and locks in place to prevent damage by overly enthusiastic baggage handlers...
Published on January 8, 2010 by D. W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
For the price I really can't complain, suitcase appears to be of a good quality and I was pleased with it's performance this past weekend. A few things to be aware of... Expanded this suitcase is still carry-on size. For a 4 day trip I had to expand to fit everything (this included my lap top) and I was unable to include any extra's such as gym shoes. If you are...
Published on March 15, 2011 by G. M. Schaefer

‹ Previous | 117 18 1973 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars They are smaller than I expected, June 18, 2013
Measuring luggage can be a little confusing. I have rather large Samsonite roller luggage that fits in every overhead bin of every plane I have been on. When I got out my ruler, it measured the same as this luggage.

But this luggage is actually several inches shorter, an inch narrower, and also less deep than the measurements here show.

Technically the measurements on the description aren't falsified. I don' think the manufacturer is lying. It's just kind of difficult to know how this type of thing should really be measured.

So I would say, this is NOT the maximum carry on size. But they aren't mini suitcases either. They will definitely fit in the overhead bins but you could get something bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage, June 18, 2013
I bought this luggage set for a long weekend trip and it worked fabulously. Of course I overpacked but with the expandable compartment that was not a problem. The wheels worked perfectly and me being the shopaholic that I am overstuffed the bag coming home and it did not fall over like the old set I had.
Great Investment and color. Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the price!, June 17, 2013
I bought this set as a second so I could travel with my spouse - thinking it only had to make it through one trip - but it was and is great! perfect size for the airplane overhead and the small aisle. Handle was long enough to accommodate a person of medium height and long and strong enough to attach a good size backpack. A+

4.0 out of 5 stars US Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On, June 17, 2013
This is a great value for the price. We used this as a carry on to go to Florida. It is the perfect size for a long weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this set!, June 15, 2013
Amazon Customer (Gardendale, Texas) - See all my reviews
When a piece of luggage fell apart and I had a trip coming up, I found this set to match the other remaining pieces. As it turns out, I can get a lot packed in the larger of these two so I barely need any other pieces and can fly with carryon instead of checking luggage. So far it has been sturdy and lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, June 15, 2013
Bought these for a trip with kids and they worked out great. Not overly large as carry-on goes but more than adequate. Carry-on bag was useful and attaches to handle of larger bag effectively.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pull-out handle broke on first use., June 13, 2013
I was very pleased with this when it arrived. It looks well-made, and the interior and zippers are very nice. However, during my first trip with it, the pull-out handle suddenly became stuck and wouldn't pull out at all. This meant that I had to carry my 30-pound bag all over multiple airports, and the actual (sewn-on) handles are very rough on the hands.

This is an okay bag, especially for the price, but only get it if you don't need the extendable handle.

I ended up returning this for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful!!!, June 6, 2013
It saved my life when I had to travel. It is the perfect size for a carry on baggage and it does fit a lot of clothes and comes in with the really handy small bag to put personal stuff. I totally recommend it! Thanks to this I didn't have to pay 25 dollars for checking my bags at the airport!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, especially for the price., May 28, 2013
I fit a weeks worth of beachy, warm-weather clothes in the wheeled bag and used the other bag for toiletries and cosmetics (including a straightening iron and a dryer) This set is perfect if you want to save money and take only carry-on.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i expected, May 28, 2013
these were great for carry on. very light weight, and the wheels were nice and smooth. no defects like i read in the other reviews, it was great.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1973 | Next ›