Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on March 8, 2015
I bought this luggage set in a pinch when I needed a carry on bag for a long weekend trip. I wanted a good price point on a bag that also had good reviews. Eventually I settled on this set. On my trip I packed for 3 days and 4 nights, so not a lot of stuff. When I got home I noticed the recessed plastic that the telescoping handle sets in had cracked nearly all the way from back to front. The bag wasn't stuffed, nor was it treated roughly at any point during the 4 days. I will be returning the product and opting to spend some extra money on a more well known brand name. The bag was worth a try since we have Amazon prime, the only loss to me is a trip to the UPS store.
review image
on February 15, 2010
I got this carry on for $42 to use on a trip from Philly to San Fran. It was good, so far no problem, the wheels tend sometimes to jam but for now they're okay. I dont think this bag would hold up for extensive traveling. I would say its a good carry on for a occasional traveler !
on October 8, 2011
The price is quite modest, and so were my expectations.

However, it disappointed the few I had.

First of all, when the product arrived, it looked even cheaper than it actually was, and a lot less nice than the photos. The material isn't particularly light-weight, and it is a rough plastic inside and out.

Secondly it doesn't really give you any bits to hold your luggage down, just several empty black holes to pile it all into.

The zips were also tricky, and when the luggage was full, tended to split unless the luggage was well below capacity. Even when the luggage is half-full, it doesn't stand upright on its own.

Then the thing that finally killed it was the luggage pull. By my second trip with this luggage, the pull was having difficulty coming up and down. And by the third trip, it broke off entirely. I've had pulls jam in the past, but I've never had one just break off in my feminine hands.

This luggage lasted less than 3 months, and when I wrote to the seller, they advised me that my warranty had long expired.

I've owned several brands over the years, from cheap plastic raffia style bags, through to Unicorn, Delsey and Samsonite. I would say this is the most disappointing piece of luggage I've ever purchased.
44 comments|167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
I figured I would save a few dollars and go with the cheaper option. I mean a suitcase is just a suitcase, right? Wrong. This thing is a piece of junk. Made with cheap plastics and shoddy zippers. The zipper for the expanding portion of the case was jammed up by the cheap material that holds the thing together. The first time I tried to open it the zipper broke and the material ripped. I ordered 2 of these and BOTH broke before I could ever use them. Do yourself a favor and spend a few dollars more to get a real suitcase. Do not buy this cheaply made piece of garbage.
on May 4, 2010
First time air travel with carryon luggage only. This set was large enough for 4 days, 3 nights. Casual and dressy. Set is well constructed and fits well together for rolling onboard. Had room to buy shorts, shirt and teeshirt and bring back with the expansion feature. Set should last well for many trips in the overhead bin.
on July 10, 2012
It was lightly loaded, yet the handle snapped completely off on the first day. I had to carry the item around for the remainder of the trip. A waste of time and money
on July 29, 2012
This trolley looks nice but the pull-out handle bar is so cheap that it broke off before we were actually on the plane. Disappointing.
on October 3, 2013
This product is defective in several ways. First of all, the handle broke during the third time I used it. Second, the larger bag is poorly designed. It won't stand up. It falls over frontwards even when it is half-filled. Absolutely useless.
on May 28, 2015
When I received the package I did love the way it looked and the size but I did not pay close attention, but the day I started to pack for my trip I realized the small bag was ripped just under the zipper and it was wide open. Had no time to call or return so I had to go to my trip with a different hand bag. I expect the produces would have a better quality control team before shipping the item.item. I'm disappointed.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 2, 2015
I ordered this set for a three day trip I was taking and it did the job. The larger case is about 20" tall but it fits way more than I expected. It has a zipper all the way around the outside that allows it to expand to fit more stuff. You can keep it zipped if you don't need the extra space. Inside, it has elastic clothes straps and a large mesh zipper pocket across the entire opposite side. It has two wheels and a pull up handle but we carried the bag by the carry handle. The outside pockets are quite roomy as well. The smaller bag looked a little cheap to me at first. It is soft and not like luggage but like a duffle bag. However, it is spacious and has an outside pocket which is also fairly roomy. It has a piece to set on the bottom of the inside to make the bottom flat so it will stand and not flop over. This bag simply has double carry straps that have a Velcro roll in the middle to keep the two straps together. I was able to fit everything I needed - and I pack a lot - in the two cases. The material seems durable although it isn't really easy to wash off spots if you happen to get some on the cases. It is a rough material.

I wasn't overjoyed at first when I saw this set then I reminded myself that it was under $40.00 and it seemed to be pretty well made. Now that I have used it, I am very happy with it. It won't do for longer trips for me but for long weekends, it's perfect. I always check the zippers carefully on bags and luggage and these seem to be high quality. I had no problems zipping and unzipping either case many times over the three days and I stored the small case in the larger one and put them away for the next time.

It's not the best quality ever but, for the price, it's actually a great buy. I am giving it 5 stars based on the value. Obviously expensive luggage will probably be made better but this set is all I need and has a few extra features that really make it a better value than others in the same price class.
review image review image review image review image