4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, could be worse
I travel a lot for work and needed something for suits. This is a pretty decent suitcase. I'm fairly happy with it.
Published on February 8, 2012 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok bag, but some parts are flimsy
Overall, this bag stood up fairly well to a long multi-stage trip I took recently involving lots of air travel all around the country. However, the hanger hook inside broke off on the second day. Granted, I had multiple suits in the bag, but isn't that the point of a large sized garment bag?

This wasn't entirely awful, as the rest of the straps and general...
Published on March 20, 2012 by J. SARRASIN

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and bad., October 31, 2012
If you want a durable (more than 2 trips) and reliable garment bag for your suits stays away from this one.
Materials are cheap very thin, the wheels startet to bent under a normal weight and extensible handler didn't work well from the beginning.
A couple of years ago I've got another garment Bag from e-bags same budget and it was miles away from this in terms of quality.
Don't waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok bag, but some parts are flimsy, March 20, 2012

This wasn't entirely awful, as the rest of the straps and general shape of the bag kept my suits in one place after it was closed. The rollers and handle worked fine, and the nylon material held up well during the beating the bags took. Overall, it was an OK and I will reuse it, but I was disappointed that it broke on the 2nd day of a fairly long trip.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design, bad craftmanship, March 5, 2012
This review is from: Travelers Choice Luggage Vienna Traditional Rolling Garment Bag (Apparel)
The design of the bag is, by and large, good - plenty of room, a nifty back compartment to keep shoes and toiletries and such away from the rest of your stuff. The one design flaw I'd note is that the bag is just slightly too wide to be rolled down most airplane aisles, so you have to sort of awkwardly wrestle it down the aisle. This isn't a huge problem, but it's worth mentioning. Also, depending on the airline, you may have to gate-check it - I never had a problem getting it through security, but on 1/4 flights I took with it, the flight attendants did make me gate-check.

However, the poor workmanship trumps the design. I used the bag for two weekends, traveling in major cities both times (so I'm not taking this down dusty dirt roads in the Australian outback or anything), and after the second trip, one of the wheels was completely wrecked: split down the middle and turned into, basically, a half-circle that just doesn't function as a wheel. And, of course, the limited warranty doesn't cover that type of damage. It's a shame: I really liked the product, but the errant wheel ruined it for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, could be worse, February 8, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after 1 use, June 16, 2014
This luggage was inexpensive so I should have known. It was not made well at all.
All of the zippers got stuck and on the 2nd day of use, the main zipper came apart.
I would not recomend this luggage or brand at all!

2.0 out of 5 stars ZIpper broke after one handling by airline!, May 8, 2014
Not worth it! If you're debating on spending the extra money for a better one, like I was, DO IT! Do not waste your money on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits my purpose, January 8, 2013
WakeyG "GCK" (Sunland, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Traveling for business 6-7 times a year with multiple suites. Obviously there are better quality products out there but this is a good option for a cheap garment bag. It suits the purpose and looks elegant. When you look closely you can see the "cheap" aspects of the product but it works just fine nevertheless. I am happy with my purchase after the first two trips.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned this item because it was too big, March 7, 2012
I ended up returning this luggage bag because it was bigger than I thought it would be and it didn't meet my expectations in terms of stitch quality and general durability.

I would also contend that the wheel mechanisms were undersized for a bag of that size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only used once for business trip to Asia and zippers ..., December 18, 2014
Only used once for business trip to Asia and zippers failed. Bag was open with my belongings hanging our when I retrieve it from baggage carousel and I usually pack light. Would return and get refund if allowed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wedding gift, August 8, 2013
Item was a wedding gift. The happy couple will enjoy having this item when they go in their honey moon.

Travelers Choice Luggage Vienna Traditional Rolling Garment Bag