Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 21, 2012
This bag is better than it seems on picture. It is 21 from the bottom to top (including wheels). Its size is great and square shape contribute that all space can be used. It can fit all things for 3-4 days. If you add to that zipper expanded space, that is even more.
Its wheels are easy and smooth rolling. Handle can be locked on different high. I like that it has also handle on side (and protection on opposite side!), as well as handle on top.

TSA locker is useful thing if you want to check it in. Bag is very well and durable made, and surface is scratch resistant.
I took red color, and it is great!

-- Happy buyer :)
on May 24, 2013
I spent a lot of time researching what to buy a special friend for an upcoming milestone birthday. I read lots and lots of reviews on luggage items with a minimum of four stars about different luggage pieces before deciding on this one. I thought, if it arrives and doesn't look as good as pictured or reviewed, I will buy her something else and return it. A mutual friend and I are sharing in the gift giving and I know we both will be proud to gift her something of this quality - and the deeply discounted price was a big bonus. I have some top of the line luggage pieces - and the quality of this item does not suffer one bit by comparison! It's much prettier in person - I chose the purple, and in person it has a touch of a metallic surface. The interior is also very well designed. I don't know that I would describe it as a hard shell, more like something in between that accommodates the zippered expansion option. I like the attached TSA lock as well. Way to go, Amazon!