5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spinner Bag, June 20, 2012
My wife and I originaly bought the three piece set of this luggage. We were so impressed with the light weight and durability of this product after three extended trips (NO AIRLINE DAMAGE), we purchased another matching 25" bag. This luggage is a best performer for the money...you can't do better IMHO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight wonder, June 7, 2014
Perfect traveler good for a week or more clothes. I took this case on vacation to the Bahamas a few weeks ago. It traveled great with only a few minor scratches on the name plate. I love how the case opens completely in half and is smartly divided on both sides with organization panels. 360 spinning made zipping through traffic a breeze. Overall this case was SO WORTH IT and I will be ordering the carry on version to complete my travel needs. I originally got this case solely for work travel due to its sleek professional styling but its definitely my new go to case for everything. I'm absolutely smitten!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice suitcase at a great price, June 18, 2014
This was ordered for a trip that involved multiple flights, train and auto transportation. It was checked baggage on all flights. It worked out very very well. Lightweight. Easy to roll through airports, train stations, on sidewalks, everywhere I needed to go with it. While the clam shell style means it is best laid flat to pack, it keep things well separated. I'm very happy with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Four Trips and Still Good as New, December 16, 2013
I purchased this item because of the positive reviews. I have use the suitcase for four trips thus far and they are as advertised! Have had no issues with the suitcase and would certainly recommend this particular hardside to anyone needing a new suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband bought all 3 of my daughters and me ..., July 11, 2014
My husband bought all 3 of my daughters and me this suitcase for our Europe trip. He should get one too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping great product, December 24, 2013
I always wanted a hard cover suitcase, this one is excellent. The way it expands makes it hold a lot of items.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my son., January 12, 2013
My sone requested this for a Christmas present; He lives 300 hundred miles away. He seemed excited about this one he had picked out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 1, 2012
This luggage is really beautiful. Metallic dark blue, so it's easy to identify on the baggage carousel. Very very light and it seems really sturdy. The wheels are super smooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 10, 2013
This is not what I expected. I needed a hard case to transport firearms in checked baggage to satisfy the TSA. The hard material seems very thin to me and where the two halfs meet there is a 4" wide strip of cloth that contains the zipper(s). This makes the whole assembly flimsy in my opinion. I was expecting the whole thing to be the hard case material typical of a classic Samsonite bag. With that said, once you pack it, the clothing pushes against the two halfs making the whole thing somewhat more rigid. Bottom line is the price was right. If you travel with this frequently, I don't think it will hold up very long. Occasional use should be fine. It survived my first trip ok, it rolls well and the lock seems ok. Nice looking case.

Traveler's Choice Tasmania 25 in. Exp Hardside Spinner