4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of luggage
Published on November 18, 2011 by SR

2.0 out of 5 stars it broke as soon as we tried to close the zipper.
Published 14 months ago by alma

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of luggage, November 18, 2011
I've only used this set for one trip, but it was international and the luggage held up fairly well. No rips, tears, or stains and the handles are in tact. I wish the handles were sturdier. Seem a little cheaply made, but the fabric is really rugged looking. I travel domestically and internationally 6-8 times per year. With that schedule, I would expect to get 5 years out of the luggage, which isn't bad for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, February 18, 2009
I received this package before time and was happy to get it. I had some reservations in my mind about the color of the bags, but it was not that bad of Red as it looks in the pictures. On the whole it was great buy and savings for me. If you are looking for Value for your money, go ahead and buy this lugguage set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, November 3, 2010
I purchased this luggage set about a month ago and used it for my recent vacation trip. The order was received on time and the product is pretty good for its price.

2.0 out of 5 stars it broke as soon as we tried to close the zipper., June 28, 2013
i was excited about this product and it was a birthday present for my mother who was going on vacation soon, i was helping my mother pack and when we closed the zipper some of the material on the side ripped, we were amazed but then again it was a cheap product, also the plastic handle was so weak it felt like it was going to break. For the price i do recommend this product but for the quality i have to say NO.

we have to purchase new luggage now.

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite what i expected....., May 1, 2010
quality isn't what i expected, but gets the job done. plenty of space with all three bags, and if you pack like me, then you will get twice as much stuff in these! i don't expect to have these for many many years, but will suffice until i can afford more premium luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice luggage Set, April 12, 2010
SDS (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
We were searching for a luggage set for our up coming vacation. This was a perfect set and great price. I was very impress when I received it...the stitching on the luggage looked strong and I think, it will last us for a long time. If issue arise...while using it for our travel in May 2010...will update this review.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, bad quality, August 14, 2012
This luggage set helped me a lot when I need to move a lot of clothes by plane. However, I tried to use it more often and all the pieces of the luggage set began to break.

If you need to use it just few times, dont hesitate to buy it because the price is really good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 10, 2014
I know these bags are not super expensive but I would expect them to last more than one trip. I was very disappointed to see that the seem is already coming apart after one travel experience.

2.0 out of 5 stars Light duty suit cases ., September 2, 2013
J. salandy (Trinidad & Tobago) - See all my reviews
This set did no do well it was so broken and torn in different places....I would not recommend these for check in at all...it may work for a carry on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for a couple of uses., July 22, 2013
I don't think these will hold up for long but it will do the job if you are only going to use them a couple of time. You can't beat the price.

Rate and Discover Movies