5.0 out of 5 stars Super durable.
Published 3 months ago by Christine

1.0 out of 5 stars It was not the best
If you travel a lot I would not buy this. My husband works for the rail road and this lasted only a month so all and all would not buy
Published 8 months ago by samantha

5.0 out of 5 stars Super durable., September 13, 2014
These suit cases are remarkably durable. After purchasing them my husband and I loaded them into our car (they took turns being strapped to the roof), and drove from Colorado to Michigan, where they were handled a little roughly, then from Michigan to Georgia with the same treatment. We then stuffed them far beyond what is recommended, and flew them to Germany. Since arriving, we have lived out of them for the past month and a half, so far there has not been one tear, dent, or broken piece. I would consider these and amazing value for the price we payed. Keep in mind, that during all of these trips, we loaded them beyond capacity and have been constantly transferring them between hotels, houses, and vehicles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, June 10, 2014
Ordered this luggage at the last minute before a trip and after taking several more trips with them they're still holding up and very reliable. Worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars My opinion on the Sky View Collection, March 8, 2014
Lots of room inside and more then enough luggage for my family of three. I also like that u get a lot for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Travelers Club Luggage Skyview II 6-Piece Luggage Set (Apparel)
Bought this set for a cruise we are taking in January. The package came several days earlier than expected. Great quality! Lovely luggage!

1.0 out of 5 stars It was not the best, April 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, August 6, 2014
So far I've only used this set for one trip. I Must admit though I was quite pleased at the amount of space it provides in each bag! I have a family of 3 & we used it for a week long vacation. I was hesitant to load one of the bags with my heels in fear that it wouldn't withstand so many, but it did! The largest luggage, I was able to put so much stuff in there without the bag toppling over that at the airport we found the bag was over weight and had to transfer some of the items. These bags apear to be very durable and I believe its a great buy for a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Luggage is a great purchase!, January 2, 2013
I have used this set on 4 vacations so far for a family of four and I absolutely love it. Would buy another set if it were in blue but the red is nice, easy to identify and very durable. Everything you need for a long trip, shoe bag, cosmetic case and 3 different size luggage bags makes it easy to pack a big family. Very happy I bought this.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, December 15, 2012
The luggage came in a flimsy box to start off with. So a couple of the bags were scratched. Other than that, the bags came in one piece and they seem to be pretty sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good until now, November 27, 2012
Cefer (Bogota, Colombia) - See all my reviews
Great set of luggage and for this price it's a really bargain. Quality finishes, good zippers, long telescoping handle, good packaging. I will update while I use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Held up well for our trip. Wasn't the nicest ..., August 14, 2014
Held up well for our trip. Wasn't the nicest luggage ever, but you pay for what you get. We used the luggage on a 2 week road trip without any problems, and we'll certainly be able to us it again.

Travelers Club Luggage Skyview II 6-Piece Luggage Set