Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 13, 2014
These suit cases are remarkably durable. After purchasing them my husband and I loaded them into our car (they took turns being strapped to the roof), and drove from Colorado to Michigan, where they were handled a little roughly, then from Michigan to Georgia with the same treatment. We then stuffed them far beyond what is recommended, and flew them to Germany. Since arriving, we have lived out of them for the past month and a half, so far there has not been one tear, dent, or broken piece. I would consider these and amazing value for the price we payed. Keep in mind, that during all of these trips, we loaded them beyond capacity and have been constantly transferring them between hotels, houses, and vehicles.
on January 17, 2015
I can't believe I got a good luggage set for 100 bucks. I've bought individual suitcases for more than this set costs, that have fallen apart after their first tussle with TSA. I even got a Samsonite that snapped its handle in under 2 years. The trouble with modern day travel is that you have all these weight and size restrictions on luggage you never used to have. So before when I'd buy luggage based on how heavy and solid it felt, if I did that now I'd never be able to pack anything more than a toothbrush without going over the weight limit. Now, I need luggage to be light, spacially efficient and easily ambulatory. The result is a glut of lightweight crap that can't withstand the rigors of air travel and uncaring baggage handlers.

Imagine my pleasant surprise at how well this luggage set has performed, despite being lightweight. They've been tossed, muscled, dropped down flights of stairs, rammed into overpacked trunks, slammed into doors, pretty much mishandled in every way possible, and the only thing they have to show for it are scuff marks on the wheels and plastic support stands. In addition, the sizes are absolutely perfect. I'm petite (aka short) and the largest suitcase in this set could probably hold me with no problems, but I don't find it overly bulky or cumbersome to tow around. If I ever need additional suitcases, I'll be buying more of these.
on August 6, 2014
So far I've only used this set for one trip. I Must admit though I was quite pleased at the amount of space it provides in each bag! I have a family of 3 & we used it for a week long vacation. I was hesitant to load one of the bags with my heels in fear that it wouldn't withstand so many, but it did! The largest luggage, I was able to put so much stuff in there without the bag toppling over that at the airport we found the bag was over weight and had to transfer some of the items. These bags apear to be very durable and I believe its a great buy for a reasonable price.
on June 10, 2014
Ordered this luggage at the last minute before a trip and after taking several more trips with them they're still holding up and very reliable. Worth the money.
on March 8, 2014
Lots of room inside and more then enough luggage for my family of three. I also like that u get a lot for your money.
on January 2, 2013
I have used this set on 4 vacations so far for a family of four and I absolutely love it. Would buy another set if it were in blue but the red is nice, easy to identify and very durable. Everything you need for a long trip, shoe bag, cosmetic case and 3 different size luggage bags makes it easy to pack a big family. Very happy I bought this.
on November 2, 2011
Bought this set for a cruise we are taking in January. The package came several days earlier than expected. Great quality! Lovely luggage!
on April 14, 2015
I have used the large suitcase just once. After one round-trip by air the wheels are now warped, the handle no longer extends because of being bent and crimped and the fabric has a one inch hole through it. Even before I used it the first time I found that the internal frame was weak and overly flexible. Don't waste your money on this set. I have since purchase a higher quality set to replace this one after just one use. The bottom of the roller bags are "reinforced" with corregated plastic sheets which are quite brittle. This is basically plastic cardboard. After the one trip I found that the plastic reinforcement had shattered making both of the checked bags worthless. I can break the reinforcing plastic by hand by simply bending it along the lines of the corregation.
on January 18, 2016
I have needed luggage for quite sometimes now. There are luggage sets from $50 to $500+ and I was looking for a decent price luggage set that was of quality, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for!! The price was reasonable but the quality was that of a higher price item. I love them!!
on February 25, 2015
The one I got looked like it was used, and the large suitcase had a small tear in the back. The fabric on the front pocket was also not sewn together properly and was coming apart at the seam. The fabric this thing is made of is really thin and will puncture/tear easily. The area where the handle comes out of was wobbly and didn't look like it would last. The feet were also wobbly and looked like they'd cave in if you loaded it down. This is probably one of the most cheaply made suitcase sets I've seen.