4.0 out of 5 stars Rating Ford Focus Luggage Set
We're very happy with this product, sizes meet our needs, and the color is easy to spot when going to the luggage carousel at the airport
Published 9 months ago by LINDA V

2.0 out of 5 stars No side handles.
The material on the luggage isn't durable and there are no side handles. When it arrived, one of the wheels was shaky too.
Published 12 months ago by Kindle Convert

2.0 out of 5 stars No side handles., December 21, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Rating Ford Focus Luggage Set, March 27, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Beautiful But ........., June 4, 2014
I think these are made by Ford to match their cars so I expected them to be pretty tough. They looked beautiful when they arrived. We used them shortly thereafter and were so disappointed when the 2 larger bags came around the carousal only to find the handle broken on one and a wheel broken on the other. Very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars defective, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Travelers Club Ford 22703 3 Piece Expandable Spinner Set (Apparel)
I have used just the largest bag three times. The wheels do not spin freely. getting stuck often. Also, on the third trip, the upright handle on the suitcase broke and one grommet holding the handle pulled out. This luggage has not held up, and is not worth the money spent on it. Unfortunately I could not return it when the handle broke, as it was past the 60 day time frame. I cannot trust using this luggage anymore, as I do not believe it will hold up under the rigors of baggage handlers.