Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Traveling Toddler Car Seat Travel Accessory” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 13% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Traveling Toddler Car Seat Travel Accessory
- Quickly and easily connect your toddler's car seat to your rolling carry-on suitcase.
- Creates a travel stroller perfect for the airport.
- Slips easily into the pocket of your carry-on when not in use.
- Works with any LATCH, and top tether, equipped car seat (not compatible with European equipped IsoFix seats)
- Your toddler flys in the comfort and safety of their own car seat
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
-Do not use this item on stairs or escalators. -Remove child from car seat before detaching car seat from suitcase, as the car seat may tip over backwards when the suitcase is removed. -Always secure child in car seat while using this product. -If strap is damaged or frayed, do not use. -We are not liable for damage to your suitcase or car seat caused by use of this product.
Top Customer Reviews
- Your little one(s) will love it, it's a novelty stroller for them
- Strap is simple and easy to use, it leveages(extends) the car seat's belt system (top and two sides) to attach to your carry-on roller.
- It works well but make sure to do a test drive at home.
- You will get postive comments from almost everyone you pass by. If you have extra straps with you, you can probably sell them on the spot. Amazon should be paying me for the upcoming business they will get from my word-of-mouth advertisment!
CON: (not really cons but just observations)
- Expectation on size. Not really a con but just a little let-down when you get your package. Has nothing to do with usability.
- Price but still affordable. Probably cost $.50 to make so hats off for the inventor that came up with the idea
- Roller fitting. Make sure to try it with your roller. Three points on this: 1) make sure to pack your roller full, otherwise it's difficult to "grab" the car seat; 2) make sure your roller's handle is not a single arm , you will need an opening to thread through the top belt; 3) make sure your roller handle is long enough so you don't have to bend down too much to pull or push the car seat/roller when attached
Again, overall a fantastic product. I took a star off for the price. Otherwise it's a great purchase.
-I know they tell you to not let your child stay in the seat when you detach the strap...(in a whisper voice) they're just covering themselves. DO NOT remove your child unless there is someone to hold them. Mine would have crawled away immediately. All you have to do is keep one hand on the seat just in case it tips(mine didn't budge, but just in case) while you unhook the strap.
-Once I had it tightened to my liking, it took one hand to unhook the top and one side. Then I just tucked the whole thing, with one side still hooked(there are 3 rings) into my carseat.
-In a nutshell, security went like this: Unhooked TT from carseat(4 seconds), took liquids out of carry-on(2 seconds) Unbuckled backpack diaper bag off me (2 seconds). Then I took my son out of his seat and with one hand, was able to lift all of my items that were lined up next to each other(purse, diaper bag, liquids bag, carry-on bag, and carseat) onto the conveyor belt and in the bins in like 10 seconds. I even took my out my baby food, while bouncing my little guy in my arm. Of course it was more of an ordeal than if it was just me, but hey, I had baby. People and security understood and gave me consideration...well actually, I demanded it, I'll never see them again.Read more ›
The added bonus is that we get tons of compliments! Families toting cumbersome luggage, a car seat and a squirming child eye me with envy. My daughter rides by happily, swinging her feet while attached to the suitcase. The suitcase also is lugging the matching carry-on bag, plus my daughter's small book bag. I simply pull it all behind me while whistling a happy tune! Gotta love it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
in case there is any confusion-- this is just a strap!! other household products can be used, this is not necessary. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by a mom
After using this once, our son wanted to use it again and again just for fun. I wasn't sure it could handle him and the car seat, but it's very well made and strong. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Lydia Nguyen
This is a MUST have if you travel. I attached it to my small carry on size tumi roller & away we rolled. My son is 2 and weighs 26lbs. This is a life saver!Published 1 day ago by JKO
We used this to take our toddler's car seat from CT to New Orleans. It was easy to use and made it so much easier to get his car seat through the airports and to our rental cars. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jessica S. Silva
This product does not work with all carseats. We purchased it to and it did not work with our car seat. Read morePublished 4 days ago by ashley
This is a great tool for traveling with young children. Even our 5 year old loved riding around the airport in his car seat. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Melinda E.
Just used this with a carryon size luggage and Britax Roundabout car seat. Overall, the greatest invention. Used as an impromptu stroller thru the airport. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Sandra Doyle
Didn't work well at all and I absolutely installed it correctly. Still lots of effort.Published 9 days ago by Shaughn
AMAZING! I will never travel with a child again without this product. This was so very simple to attached the rolling bag to the car seat. Read morePublished 13 days ago by NABumb