5.0 out of 5 stars great scale
I got this scale when is was cheaper and took a chance on it for 3 international trip we were taking this year. It works great and is easy to hold and read while hoisting a 50 pound bag. The picture leads you to think the unit has a backlit display, but mine did not. Not a big issue, but that feature would have been nice.
Published 21 months ago by cat man too

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
I have a regular fishing scale but its not digital. I needed a digital scale since at the airport they weight the luggage's in digital.
Published 10 months ago by Guill

5.0 out of 5 stars great scale, May 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate. Doesn't feel cheap., July 3, 2012
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
Went out of stock soon after I got mine. I know because I wanted to order a second one for my parents! At this price this scale is easy to use and feels sturdy enough,. It is very easy to switch between kg and lb. It also displays temperature for some reason.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
I took this to a trip to Europe. I weighed my bags prior to going to Europe and upon the return. It saved me money, as I realized my souvenirs put my bag over the weight limit. Buy this and take it with you on your travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars workerd perfectly for me, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
How much can one really say about a scale? It worked great and is small enough to bring along on trips. Was accurate with what the airport scales indicated. Can measure in pounds or kilograms. Wouldn't travel without it considering what airlines charge for extra baggage these days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Luggage Scale, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
Small, light weight accurate. This helped on my recent trip to Europe, I didn't have to worry about a surprise charge at check-in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scale - happy with purchase!, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
This scale worked wonderfully! I have the largest Samsonite Spinner suitcase you can purchase (because suits don't have to be folded and can be laid flat), so I obviously have to be careful to not overload the suitcase. This scale was super handy and is small enough to place in the suitcase and take with you for traveling home. I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel essential, August 13, 2013
Shane (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
It works. Simple as that. At at a small price, it saves you lots of hassle in todays baggage fee environment.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
I wanted to make sure I wasn't going over my limit on my luggage. When comparing the two scales (fish scale & digital scale) the digital scale kept saying 58lbs and the fish scale 45 lbs. My limit on my luggage is 50 lbs. I thought maybe I was putting to much of my weight onto the digital scale, but I wasn't. I even tried to reset it, but it still gave me the same number. So I had to take alot of my things out of the luggage and finally it said 50lbs. When I arrived at the airport and my luggage was weighed on their scale it said 43 lbs. I am very pissed off. I should of trusted my fishing scale and not the digital scale.

1.0 out of 5 stars luggage scale, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
Failed during first trip, waste of money. The scale broke trying to weigh suitcase less than 40 lbs during trip.

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke in less than a month, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale (Health and Beauty)
I really wanted to like this product because I travel at least once every month for my job and am always close to the 50-pound mark. It worked great for the first week or two, then would not work. I returned it.

Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale