Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travelocity Travel Luggage Scale
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 3, 2012
Went out of stock soon after I got mine. I know because I wanted to order a second one for my parents! At this price this scale is easy to use and feels sturdy enough,. It is very easy to switch between kg and lb. It also displays temperature for some reason.
on May 17, 2013
I got this scale when is was cheaper and took a chance on it for 3 international trip we were taking this year. It works great and is easy to hold and read while hoisting a 50 pound bag. The picture leads you to think the unit has a backlit display, but mine did not. Not a big issue, but that feature would have been nice.
on July 2, 2013
How much can one really say about a scale? It worked great and is small enough to bring along on trips. Was accurate with what the airport scales indicated. Can measure in pounds or kilograms. Wouldn't travel without it considering what airlines charge for extra baggage these days!
on July 20, 2013
I took this to a trip to Europe. I weighed my bags prior to going to Europe and upon the return. It saved me money, as I realized my souvenirs put my bag over the weight limit. Buy this and take it with you on your travels.
on October 17, 2013
This scale worked wonderfully! I have the largest Samsonite Spinner suitcase you can purchase (because suits don't have to be folded and can be laid flat), so I obviously have to be careful to not overload the suitcase. This scale was super handy and is small enough to place in the suitcase and take with you for traveling home. I highly recommend!
on April 10, 2014
I have a regular fishing scale but its not digital. I needed a digital scale since at the airport they weight the luggage's in digital.
I wanted to make sure I wasn't going over my limit on my luggage. When comparing the two scales (fish scale & digital scale) the digital scale kept saying 58lbs and the fish scale 45 lbs. My limit on my luggage is 50 lbs. I thought maybe I was putting to much of my weight onto the digital scale, but I wasn't. I even tried to reset it, but it still gave me the same number. So I had to take alot of my things out of the luggage and finally it said 50lbs. When I arrived at the airport and my luggage was weighed on their scale it said 43 lbs. I am very pissed off. I should of trusted my fishing scale and not the digital scale.
on November 20, 2013
Small, light weight accurate. This helped on my recent trip to Europe, I didn't have to worry about a surprise charge at check-in.
on February 11, 2015
I don't really know if this is 100% accurate but I'm sure it's at least 80% accurate. I used it to weigh my luggage for a 3 week trip and while in the trip I kept buying things. I was able to distribute the weight in my luggage and didn't have problems at the airports
It's very useful, cheap and small. Maybe the strap is too small but overall I love it.
on December 11, 2013
Don't you have being behind those people at check in who have full suitcases and must spend time moving items from one to another to comply with airline suitcase weight regulations? Don't be one of them! Great invention for travelers EVER! And, a very good price, too. I carry this with me to and from trips so I don't have to guess the weight of my luggage after I buy a few items and add them to the weight. It's extremely lightweight, compact and easy to use. The scale is accurate to the airline scales, too. Don't travel without one.
on February 11, 2014
I really wanted to like this product because I travel at least once every month for my job and am always close to the 50-pound mark. It worked great for the first week or two, then would not work. I returned it.