5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and useful gadget
Kudos to the inventor of this gadget! I have a really good rolling suitcase - the Eagle Creek Travel Gear Tarmac 25 Wheeled Travel Bag, and I usually carry a matching tote bag that has a back panel that slips over the rolling suitcase handle so I can manage both bags with one hand.

But sometimes I'm not carrying a bag with a slip panel, and need a way to...
Published on January 2, 2010 by Photos

1.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory but it only lasted 5 weeks!
I travel on work regularly (Monday to Thursday every week) and wanted something to hold the laptop bag against my rolling garment bag. Purchased this around 5 weeks back and it broke earlier at the airport today. Extremely disappointed since I thought this product would at least last me a few months.
If it hadn't broken this easily, I would have given this 5 stars.
Published on November 28, 2011 by Pranab K. Panda

‹ Previous | 1 2 355 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent accessory!!, April 21, 2010
BayAreaShopper (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This bungee is great - I will never travel without it!! I am always carrying extra stuff, be it an extra shopping bag or coat, and this strap is adjustable, so it will hold most anything I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars really works, December 17, 2011
I love this little gadget. Without it, my briefcase swings all over and falls off my rollerboard/suitcase, esp. with a laptop computer in it. With this device, it stablizes my briefcase or whatever small bag I use in addition to the rolling bag. You can walk through airports and down the streets more easily. It is lightweight and easy to attach and remove. It really does the job. I wouldn't travel wihtout it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my needs, October 3, 2012
M. Campio "Book Maniac" (Mid-Hudson Valley, NY USA) - See all my reviews
First try and I had problems with the bag swinging around. Not happy since I am handicaped and my bags were heavy. When I finally took the time to see what was wrong, I saw that I needed to tighten the cord quite a bit. I guess I was in too big a hurry when I first installed it and it didn't mention the adjustment needed. Once it was fitted properly, it worked great. The bag arrived promptly and was packaged well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory but it only lasted 5 weeks!, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Travelon Bag Bungee (Apparel)
If it hadn't broken this easily, I would have given this 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 25, 2010
This review is from: Travelon Bag Bungee (Apparel)
Unfortunately, this bungee did not work on my luggage. The bungee hooks to the suitcase top handle, and then must wrap around the smaller bag that is on top, and then finally, loops around the extended handle of the larger luggage. The extended handle on my luggage, although plenty long enough for comfortable pulling, was too short for the bungee to wrap around. With a different bag, it may work fine. But I wasted my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Useful, Handy Gadget!!, April 28, 2010
This review is from: Travelon Bag Bungee (Apparel)
We love this thing! It's very well made, sturdy, handy, small and light enough to keep in outer pocket; quick, simple and easy to use. What more can you say! You can secure your bag or jacket to your luggage with it. Could be used with rolling coolers that have a handle, as well, to hold that rolled up beach blanket or smaller picnic basket. While, it might not fit a 29" upright suitcase with a short handle quite as well; it sure fits everything smaller. Make sure the luggage hand grip you plan on attaching it to is firmly attached to your luggage, if you are setting a heavier item on top. Good investment, will buy another for my spouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, very simple, well worth the price, December 2, 2012
I travel 200-220 days a year. All international. About 120 or so boarding passes a year. I always put my leather briefcase on top of my roller bag. It's unstable, so I grab the handle of both bags in the same hand while walking or running through airports. This bag bungee fixed that. It securely holds the leather briefcase to the roller bag's extended handle. Now I just hold one handle. The bungee will work for any bag, even has flexible cross-braces to brace the smaller bag against the roller bag. Materials are soft and pliable so the leather isn't harmed.

It's one of those little innovative products that really work, no big deal, yet fixes a real everyday problem for me. And so it is well worth the price. Great job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds bags securely, August 30, 2012
Waited for the completion of a trip to write this review. I really like this Bungee. It holds my computer bag securely. I like that it holds the bag up high rather than low (for the main bag handle). The combined bag was very maneuverable through the airport and on the city streets.

5.0 out of 5 stars travel plus, January 3, 2013
when trying to place one book on top of wheeled suitciase always have problems. This bungee strap eliminated this problem completely. Great idea and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 26, 2013
Easy to use and strapped my bags together easily and quickly. It is small and lightweight too, which helps when packing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 355 | Next ›