5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!
When I was reviewing all the travel jewelry rolls I just couldn't find something that was small but held a lot! Who doesn't want that when they travel?!? But, this jewelry roll arrived today and I absolutely love it. I was able to put a lot of my costume jewelry as well as silver and gold necklaces (which tend to be less bulky).

I have in it: 6 costume jewelry...
Published on December 21, 2010 by Ann M. Lanzilotti

3.0 out of 5 stars Change the ties!
Published on August 31, 2011 by Leslie

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)

I have in it: 6 costume jewelry necklaces (could hold one more), 2 gold chain necklaces, 2 bracelets and 6 pairs of earrings.

In order to get it into its smallest state you must fold it into thirds and then in half. Full with the jewelry above it is a little bigger in diameter to the cardboard roll inside of a roll of paper towels. It's not big at all for all it holds! I suggest this if you want to take a decent amount of jewelry but don't want it to take up a majority of your suitcase. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Organizer, January 17, 2010
S. Hiatt (Chatham, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This jewelry organizer is great for storing jewelry for travel. It rolls up very small for easy storage in a suitcase. My daughter used hers when traveling out of the country. I wish it was a little bigger since my daughter was going to be gone for 5 months but the size is great for someone traveling for shorter periods of time. The zippers make storage very secure and convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewelry Roll thats hard to roll, August 11, 2006
Black jewelry roll is very handy, it would be nice if it came with some smaller comparments. But when it's full, it doesn't reall roll, it folds and the ties don't stretch far enough, so to keep it closed with the ties, you have to really stretch them hard. Nonetheless, it's a great travel accessory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Change the ties!, August 31, 2011
Leslie (Manila, Philippines) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
The case is well made and the compartments are just perfect for storing small earrings to chunky necklaces. My only gripe are the stretch ties. Even when the bag is empty it's extremely hard to wrap the ties around the bag. The two ties barely stretch and are definitely too small for the bag making them totally useless. I would prefer ordinary cloth ties to wrap around the bag or Velcro or just longer more stretchable ties. Now I have to come up with my own way to secure this bag. I hope they change this design to make it the perfect travel jewelry organizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a cosmetics bag or a jewelry roll, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
Years ago, I found the perfect make-up bag. It wasn't until after I bought it and started using it that I realized it was actually a jewelry roll and not a cosmetics bag! After many faithful years of use, I finally wore it out and needed a new one.

After months of fruitlessly searching everywhere I went locally, I turned to Amazon.com and found what I needed. The Travelon Jewelry Roll fit the bill exactly as a cosmetics bag.

What I like about it is that it holds my cosmetics in small zippered compartments that not only make each item easy to find and access but also keep them from sliding around and breaking. This is especially important for compressed powder, eye shadow, and blush. Actual cosmetic bags have much looser compartments and these items break much easier, spilling colorful powders inside the compartments and generally making a mess.

The longer zippered compartment at the top is perfect for eye pencils, brushes, and things while the smaller sections hold individual eye shadows, blushes, etc. very well.

The whole kit and caboodle rolls up nice and neat and secures with an attached elastic band on either end, making it easy to pack in luggage or tote in a small bag for an overnight or just to have for a touchup later in the day.

I like it so much I ordered a second one to use for its intended purpose - jewelry! It works perfectly for that as well. Having several compartments allows me to keep necklaces separate so they don't tangle together during travel, while I can easily keep sets together.

No matter if you want a cosmetics bag or a jewelry roll, I highly recommend this bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel item, May 15, 2011
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
I purchased this jewelry roll to take on my travels overseas. It held a fair amount of different jewelry pieces and some of which were quite bulky. I took 9 flights in 2 weeks (NY - Australia) and nothing got damaged or lost. It's a great way to keep all your expensive jewelry together.
I would have given this product 5 stars only I found that a couple of the pockets were quite tight.
Overall a great product and would make a good gift for people who travel.

2.0 out of 5 stars broken, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
I love my travelon jewelry case, however after unwrapping it, the elastic broke on one side. I am disappointed in that....

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks and wanted something to hold a "medium" amount of Jewelry where it would not get all tangled up. This fits the bill. It easily holds the 6 earrings, 3 chains, 6 drops, and a couple of bracelets without any issues. I have no problems closing it with the attached stretch clasps, but if it needs to be bigger or it's just easier to put on I will use a couple of pony tail stretch bands that I bring anyway. RECOMMEND!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, larger than expected, November 25, 2010
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
Good quality, well-designed. Very good value for the price.

Surprisingly large, with large pockets. (If I just saw this without knowing its name, I would call it a small-electronics and cables organizer, or a makeup organizer, rather than guessing it's meant for jewelry.)

For small or delicate jewelry items you'll need to improvise further division of the pockets and/or some protection within the pockets.

That said, I find this case very useful and I will probably travel with it from now on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, October 10, 2011
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
One of the two elastic straps broke on this jewelry role the first time I opened it. I barely took any jewelry with me on my trip and most of the compartments were empty, so it wasn't stretched at all. Very disappointing product.

Travelon Jewelry Roll