Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 21, 2010
When I was reviewing all the travel jewelry rolls I just couldn't find something that was small but held a lot! Who doesn't want that when they travel?!? But, this jewelry roll arrived today and I absolutely love it. I was able to put a lot of my costume jewelry as well as silver and gold necklaces (which tend to be less bulky).

I have in it: 6 costume jewelry necklaces (could hold one more), 2 gold chain necklaces, 2 bracelets and 6 pairs of earrings.

In order to get it into its smallest state you must fold it into thirds and then in half. Full with the jewelry above it is a little bigger in diameter to the cardboard roll inside of a roll of paper towels. It's not big at all for all it holds! I suggest this if you want to take a decent amount of jewelry but don't want it to take up a majority of your suitcase. :-)
on January 17, 2010
This jewelry organizer is great for storing jewelry for travel. It rolls up very small for easy storage in a suitcase. My daughter used hers when traveling out of the country. I wish it was a little bigger since my daughter was going to be gone for 5 months but the size is great for someone traveling for shorter periods of time. The zippers make storage very secure and convenient.
Years ago, I found the perfect make-up bag. It wasn't until after I bought it and started using it that I realized it was actually a jewelry roll and not a cosmetics bag! After many faithful years of use, I finally wore it out and needed a new one.

After months of fruitlessly searching everywhere I went locally, I turned to Amazon.com and found what I needed. The Travelon Jewelry Roll fit the bill exactly as a cosmetics bag.

What I like about it is that it holds my cosmetics in small zippered compartments that not only make each item easy to find and access but also keep them from sliding around and breaking. This is especially important for compressed powder, eye shadow, and blush. Actual cosmetic bags have much looser compartments and these items break much easier, spilling colorful powders inside the compartments and generally making a mess.

The longer zippered compartment at the top is perfect for eye pencils, brushes, and things while the smaller sections hold individual eye shadows, blushes, etc. very well.

The whole kit and caboodle rolls up nice and neat and secures with an attached elastic band on either end, making it easy to pack in luggage or tote in a small bag for an overnight or just to have for a touchup later in the day.

I like it so much I ordered a second one to use for its intended purpose - jewelry! It works perfectly for that as well. Having several compartments allows me to keep necklaces separate so they don't tangle together during travel, while I can easily keep sets together.

No matter if you want a cosmetics bag or a jewelry roll, I highly recommend this bag.
on August 31, 2011
The case is well made and the compartments are just perfect for storing small earrings to chunky necklaces. My only gripe are the stretch ties. Even when the bag is empty it's extremely hard to wrap the ties around the bag. The two ties barely stretch and are definitely too small for the bag making them totally useless. I would prefer ordinary cloth ties to wrap around the bag or Velcro or just longer more stretchable ties. Now I have to come up with my own way to secure this bag. I hope they change this design to make it the perfect travel jewelry organizer.
on August 11, 2006
Black jewelry roll is very handy, it would be nice if it came with some smaller comparments. But when it's full, it doesn't reall roll, it folds and the ties don't stretch far enough, so to keep it closed with the ties, you have to really stretch them hard. Nonetheless, it's a great travel accessory.
on May 15, 2011
I purchased this jewelry roll to take on my travels overseas. It held a fair amount of different jewelry pieces and some of which were quite bulky. I took 9 flights in 2 weeks (NY - Australia) and nothing got damaged or lost. It's a great way to keep all your expensive jewelry together.
I would have given this product 5 stars only I found that a couple of the pockets were quite tight.
Overall a great product and would make a good gift for people who travel.
on April 2, 2012
I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks and wanted something to hold a "medium" amount of Jewelry where it would not get all tangled up. This fits the bill. It easily holds the 6 earrings, 3 chains, 6 drops, and a couple of bracelets without any issues. I have no problems closing it with the attached stretch clasps, but if it needs to be bigger or it's just easier to put on I will use a couple of pony tail stretch bands that I bring anyway. RECOMMEND!
on October 10, 2011
One of the two elastic straps broke on this jewelry role the first time I opened it. I barely took any jewelry with me on my trip and most of the compartments were empty, so it wasn't stretched at all. Very disappointing product.
on August 20, 2015
I actually bought this to use for a glovebox kit. Lens wipes, aspirin, wet wipes, tissue, pens, note pads, glasses kit, eye drops, Pepto/Immodium packets, bandages, Neosprorin, hand sanitizer, etc. All in a neat little bundle for the car in case of emergency that I can take with me if I am going for a hike or just being a tourist.
on March 22, 2014
This is a great travel jewelry organizer. The compartments are perfect for my needs. I can carry bulky necklaces in the top pouch, earrings, dainty necklaces, and rings in the 3 middle pouches, and bracelets/bangles in the two bottom pouches. My only problem is the elastic bands that are suppose to keep it wrapped. They are too tight to get around it unless it's empty and rolled in one inch increments. They will not go around if you carry bangle bracelets or fold in thirds. Still is a great organizer for packing! Even has a very small loop to hang it.