5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product - practical tips
This is a God send for traveling. I can hook up 3 suitcases and maneuver it easily thru baggage claim and customs. Here's some tips that helped make it work for me. This product works counter intuitively but if used right it's amazing!

Published on June 4, 2012 by Bubbles

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published on April 24, 2011 by Frequent Traveler

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product - practical tips, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Travelon Multi-Bag Stacker (Apparel)

1. The claw (top hook) should be inserted under the top handle of suitcase with the opening face up so it hooks onto the handle with opening facing you and over the handle. The clips for adding other suitcases will be on the under side of the strap.
2. So now to attach the second bag, the clips are on under side of the strap.( More intuitive to have clips on the top side of the strap but then the product does nNOT work well.) so with the clips on under side of strap, open the clip and attach the second bag. Make sure adjust the strap of the clip so it is snug which makes the second suitcase snug against the first suitcase.
3. Then attach your third bag. Awesome!
4. I got the "spinner" suitcases which will roll forward without being tipped back at a slant. It is so easy to manuever and is not heavy so will not strain your back or arms. Once your suitcases are attached together it moves like it's one piece. Awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, November 21, 2010
I purchased this to go with my new hard sided luggage that spins. The strap connects three of the bags together but will not take a forth or I would have given it five stars. I guess the new luggage is getting thicker and this strap does not allow for the change, but it does hold three suitcases well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless!, November 29, 2012
I took a trip to Dominican Republic and bought two of these. I had a large suitcase, a carry-on and a backpack. My wife had a large suitcase, a medium suitcase and a carry-on. I used one of these to stack all three of my wifes luggage and one for my two suitcases and put the backpack in the third spot. This made our trip SOOOOO much easier since we only had to pull one handle each.

When we came back from our trip my lovely hard headed wife decided she wanted to get one of those airport carts and after her luggage fell a few times from the cart, she ended up going back to the stacker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your travel easier and get one of these for yourself!, July 16, 2013
This lovely little gadget allowed us to easily manage two bags apiece (a checked bag and a carry on bag) through international airports, hotels, and ships without carts or porters. Depending upon how tight your adjustment between bags is, you are either rolling two bags or rolling one and leveraging the other. (I say two bags because that's how we used it, but it will actually work with three bags.) Makes finding /using the elevator a choice rather than a must. Practice securing your bags to it and using it before you leave home, so any length adjustments for your particular bags can be made outside the frenzied atmosphere of an airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing ever for 3 suitcases, September 9, 2013
Everyone who saw it asked where I got it. I pulled my suitcases with it when we got back from our cruise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, April 24, 2011
This review is from: Travelon Multi-Bag Stacker (Apparel)
I purchased this product to connect three bags (large, medium, carry-on). It does the job. However it is not perfect. The strap connecting the 3rd bag with the hook is not adjustable in length. It should have an adjustable strap like the other connectors allowing more adjustment for size (heigth/width) of the bags being attached together. The hook to attach the 3rd bag faces in. It would be easier to use if it faced out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, April 26, 2014
Since I'm a flight attendant my needs are very different. This strap was too long for my second bag, it kept dragging on floor or twisting whenever I tried to maneuver bag around corners. I'm sure for someone who travels maybe 3-4 times a year it would nut be such a nuisance for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful when you have more bags than arms!, May 20, 2014
Kani (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This hooks up quickly and helped me to pull one suitcase piggybacked on another, leaving the other arm free to pull another wheelie. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helper in the airport, May 15, 2014
Derek Sorensen (Loma Linda, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelon Multi-Bag Stacker (Apparel)
I got this after a trip trying to pull two roller suitcases through the airport and just the challenge that it presented. This was a life saver. Very sturdy and simple to hook up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 4, 2014
Product was exactly as described and was a big help pulling all my bags in a big and busy airport.

Travelon Multi-Bag Stacker