5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I purchased the Travelon Add-a-Bag strap to help clip another bag to my luggage when pulling through an airport. I had one which came with the suitcase but when placed in the luggage hold was torn off. With this I can easily remove the strap and then reattach it at a later time. Clips on and holds another bag to the suitcase with ease.
Published 21 months ago by Stanley Schwartzbart

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap not long enough
Looks pretty sturdy, but wasn't long enough for me. In case you're wondering the strap at the longest setting is 7".
Published 7 months ago by Steve Nelson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap not long enough, February 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strap, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
This is a very easy to use strap for carrying additional bags attached to the carry handle of your wheeled suitcase. It attaches around your carry handle and the folding jaws for the carry hook are easily used. It is small, compact, and easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel just made easier., August 2, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
Trying to drag two suitcases, a dog and dog carrier from baggage claim to the shuttle bus is no longer such a chore. This strap hooks up in seconds (did not even have to read the directions) well worth the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems sturdy, and fits my suitcases well, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
i am looking forward to using this on our next trip. It attaches securely to the handle of your biggest suitcase, and then you hang a smaller one on it, letting you pull it one-handed, as one item. I am hoping it works as well as I think it will.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Traveler Accesory, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
A Must-Have and very simple accesory for anyone traveling with more than one bag.
Solid construction, strong and good quality materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it to travel to London!, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
I needed something to hold my bag that has wheels onto my large suitcase. This works with any bag. You hook it to the strap of your luggage and the end has a "hook" that you can use to hold the handle of your other bag. Very handy and you can take it off and store it before you check your bag at the airport.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snapped, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
The strap flew off my luggage when I was coming off the plane. It almost hit someone in the head on the other side of the airport. Good thing it didn't hit anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
Pleasantly surprised that it works as advertised...and now make my new Tumi carry-on more convenient to use when carrying my other pieces.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor short design, September 2, 2014
Masao Miwa "MDM" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelon Add A Bag Strap (Apparel)
Be aware that the "One Size Travelon" is different than some other versions offered for sale on Amazon. This one is adjustable 7 inches or less. If you are trying to use this on a large bag to attach another bag, it won't reach. Most large bags are 7 to 8 inches from the handle to the side so this strap remains mainly on the top of the bag. The handle of the bag you are trying to attach just won't reach. Where on earth did someone think of this bad design? Maybe good for attaching your briefcase? Nowhere in the description did I see the length mentioned, but like a naive shopper, I assumed this strap was similar to other sold on Amazon and were adjustable to as much as 17 inches, 10 inches longer than this strap. Do yourself a favor and look at one that has the variable length mentioned in the description, measure your bag, and dry-run the bag you want to attach to. Make sure the strap fits. I had to return my (2) straps for a refund. I used to use Samsonite bags, I think they invented this idea and it worked. But, they use that fork clip to attach the extra bag so only worked on their bag and the strap was a permanent install on the main bag. I switched over to Delsey hard cases and the Samsonite straps don't work even if you could detach. My experience with these straps is that it is very easy for the attached bag to swing 'off', especially now that I am using stiff sided bags and not cloth bags. I use one of those old fashioned baggage straps that goes mid-way all around both bags to minimize that slip-off. Ohhh, remember when you use these straps, both bags should be level on their bottom so that when you stop and put your bag vertical, the bags don't fall over because the attached bag is higher than the main bag. Happy travels! : )

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›