Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anti-Theft Mini Messenger Bag Color: Chocolate
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Chocolate|Change
Price:$42.99 - $64.99

on January 7, 2013
The bag is a very nice bag and is well made. The only issue I have is that is it much smaller than the description posted with the product on Amazon. It is probably manageable for trips into areas that are high crime areas, but not as an everyday purse. The size is roughly 10X14X2. On the plus side it has lots of pockets and the fact that I can carry a water bottle in the side pocket is very convenient.
on July 7, 2013
The size was great for what I wanted, the color wasn't bad, it looked very sturdy but what good is a bag if it broke after 2 weeks of use. This is a travel bag so it should stand up to daily use, right? NO! I can't return it now as my trip took me outside the ungenerous 30 day return window. What about defective products, shouldn't I get a refund on that?
on May 2, 2012
This is an excellent bag for the purpose I use it. The only thing I have a complaint about is it's size and the strap does not stay in the position I put it in, it keeps sliding. If it was just a bit larger it would be perfect.
on October 15, 2013
This bag was purchased for a 23 day trip. It works very well for traveling, liked all the compartments for organizing things and other features. By the end of the trip, however, 2 of the seams were. Unraveling.
on May 30, 2013
I ordered this bag before we went to Europe to have added security. When I first saw the bag I thought it would be too small to work but when I started to fill the bag before we left I found that it had more than enough room to hold all of my things. It has two holders on each side of the bag that unzips to let you hold two bottles of water. I ended up using these two compartments to carry our umbrellas since there was a lot of rain while we were on our trip. I would definitely recommend this bag.
on February 25, 2013
The purse is very well made and would certainly serve well, it just wasn't quite as large as I needed it to be.
on August 5, 2015
This bag is awesome. Truly felt comfortable traveling with it. The safety features are as described. Have had this bag 2 years and it still looks new.