5.0 out of 5 stars Boarding Pass Holder
This accessory is great! Traveling is such a hassle, but this device took almost all of the hassle out of traveling. Whatever I needed it was there and in mosst cases, they checked my creditials with the documents IN the holder.Simply put your driver's license in the bottom window and boarding pass in top window with info displayed and you are set!

I highly...
Published on January 11, 2007 by B. Fisher

1.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but hold your nose
Published on September 12, 2009 by NYAutumn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but hold your nose, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Travelon ID and Boarding Pass Holder (Apparel)
This holder functions as described. My husband wanted this to use as a passport / plane ticket carrier for our 2 week trip / cruise in Europe. It did serve its purpose, HOWEVER the smell of it was beyond belief. Although it is supposedly "leather", it was definitely NOT a nice leather smell but a sour, offensive smell. If you buy this, unwrap it a month or two before you need to use it and hang it outside to air. We hung it on our cabin's balcony in the salt air for two weeks and the smell was still present. It went in the trash on return home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boarding Pass Holder, January 11, 2007

I highly recommend this for anyone who travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, November 12, 2006
M. McC (N.E. Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This really came in handy on our recent travels. everything is right there and handy.

Regular airline tickets fit nicely, preprinted airline tickets from home computer takes some work to get it into the pouch. Very pleased with the product overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars There's only one drawback., February 4, 2012
This review is from: Travelon ID and Boarding Pass Holder (Apparel)
The holder is great. It has all the compartments that you need. The cord that goes around your neck is adjustable. The purpose of this holder is to able to wear your boarding pass and ID/Passport in plain sight with easy access. Great idea, but you will have to take it off before you walk through the airport metal detector. It has a metal zippered compartment. A plastic zipper would have solved this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Passport Holder? Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Travelon ID and Boarding Pass Holder (Apparel)
Last trip abroad , as so many poeple did, I was hand carrying my passport and boarding pass. I was hurrying and after showing put in my deep pocket on my pants. At a French airport, I had to walk a distance then climb those old fashion stairs. After getting to the top and before entering the plane felt for the passport and my heart sank, no passport. Immediately after, the lady behind me handed my passport. It had inched up and fallen out of my pocket.Well I decided this was not going to happen again. This trip I ordered the Travelon ID and Boarding Pass Holder. It is adjustable for tall and short people. It was good at keeping important passport and picture id handy. No fumbling and no losing. The drawback is it big and does not fold. I placed it over my neck and arm to my side. I kept it under the lightweight jacket so no one had easy sight or access except me. My husband put his around neck & arm and inside his polo shirt.Not pretty but Very reliable item and I will use it again and again. Took several days to arrive so do order in advance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and useful though perhaps a bit big, June 21, 2009
Alleranth (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelon ID and Boarding Pass Holder (Apparel)
I purchased this item for my dad. It is leather and appears to be well made, with areas to stash your critical items (passport, money, credit card, and driver's license). I think it would be perfect if it could be folded in half. When you wear it and are sitting down it takes up a lot of room and is a tad too bulky to wear under your clothes as it is supposed to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for accessory for air travel, March 30, 2012
John "John" (PHOENIX, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this for a recent trip to the Caribbean and have been very satisfied. At the airport it held 2 passports, tickets, hotel confirmation, travel itinerary, and boarding passes, as well as some cash. I kept the passports in the shorter pocket, airline stuff in the longer one, and cash in the zipper back pocket. The attached lanyard lets you hang it around your neck, so as you are going to the various desks and checkpoints at the airport or customs everything is right here. You are not one of those people digging through purses or bags, or searching pockets, when they ask for some document, and holding up the line. It's also a lot safer than carrying passports and documents in your hand as you wait in line, where you risk dropping something or having it snatched.

It seems well constructed and I suspect it will last a long time. The design is very functional, with various pockets to keep things organized. It holds passports snuggly enough so they would not fall out, yet are easy to retrieve.

On this one trip I had 2 or 3 people ask me where I got it, implying they intended to get one for their next trip.

Overall I'm satisfied and can recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't love a passport holder, but it's very cool..., November 1, 2009
This product is great. It has a holder for your passport (obviously) as well as your ID, boarding pass, and a money/accessory pouch in the back. It is a sturdy feeling product and seemingly very useful. I will use it in a week, but I'm sure it will do it's job well and be a long lasting (inexpensive) piece of travel equipment. If not, I will surely follow up, but I don't think I will run into any issues. Oh! And I like the neck strap, you can put it under your shirt or coat, and it would surely be very well secured (unless you're in NY and get mugged).

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, October 8, 2008
Well made...very useful...if you have ever had to pull documents from differnt pockets and your wallet while in a hurry it really is practical.....makes international air travel a little easier

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Travelon ID and Boarding Pass Holder (Apparel)
I just traveled with this to Spain and it has slots for everything I needed it for and worked out fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›