5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!
Published on March 13, 2006 by Hanni L. Nichols

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but fell apart
The holder looked just like the thing I needed for a trip overseas: I could keep everything I needed in one convenient spot. Unfortunately, the lining in the zippered compartment came loose after the sixth zip and the pen never stayed put in the elastic loop. A product that should of worked, compromised by poor quality.
Published on November 24, 2010 by M. McGuire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!, March 13, 2006
I always get tired of digging for my ID and boarding pass when I travel. Many times I worry that I might leave my ID behind while I am messing around with all of my other luggage. I recently ordered this product for a trip to Arizona and it couldn't have made things easier! I loved it. My ID and boarding pass hung around my neck and was easily accessible whenever I needed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect traveling companion, February 17, 2007
Best design for travel documents, makes traveling much easier no fussing to access ID and air plane tickets... Love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to., June 28, 2007
Good product, used it on 4 flights and it was a help and the price was reasonable and delivery good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, June 3, 2008
This is a well-designed, cost-effective passport/travel doc holder.

We purchased red, lime green, black...several colors, because we are a family of 9.

All of them worked great, securely holding our passports and tickets. There are no metal parts, so they went through the metal detectors without a hiccup (the fancier ones have metal parts sometimes, a bad idea).

Only negative: the lime green one is breathtakingly ugly, but we could find that passport the easiest.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but fell apart, November 24, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great for international travel, May 22, 2010
KJT "KJT" (Hillsborough, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This would be a 5 star rating if I didn't travel to a different country. Overall it is a good item. The boarding pass fits fairly well and so do the other smaller sized travel docs. The one thing that is bothersome is that a customs form doesn't fit in this holder. It misses by about 1/4 of an inch! When coming back into the US, I had to constantly place my carry-on bag on the ground to reach inside for my customs form. That defeats the purpose of this holder. This holds up the line and I rec'd a few glares from impatient passengers. Other than that it works pretty well. Oh, the pen keeps falling out and I eventually lost it. I would also suggest purchasing a dark color. I bought the lime green one and it is filthy after one trip!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 13, 2009
I purchased this in the black and the leopard print - both were sturdy and excellent quality.

The mini-pen is useful on the plane to fill out paperwork before landing during international travel. The holder fits a standard passport perfectly and pulling out boarding passes and tickets was easy from the larger pouch. We used these to travel in Japan and carrying our JR train pass in this for easy access to pull out and show to the gate managers made thing so much quicker and easier (as other tourists clumped up to one side of the gate to pull their passes out of purses, pockets or bags, we always had ours ready to show and could walk through unhindered.) The zipper pouch on the back is another great feature where I like to keep money and other documents stored.

Overall very pleased with this product - I would recommend it to friends as a must-have for travel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Boarding Pass Holder, November 13, 2006
Very efficient way to travel with all your travel documents. Enough space for documents for a family of four for overseas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel item, March 21, 2008
This is a great item for the traveler. If puts all your important stuff in one place and you can wear it around you neck in the airport. I purchased one for me and one for my husband who misplaces everything. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organization Tool, April 12, 2012
I purchased this item for an upcoming vacation and upon receiving it I am very pleased.
The pocket compartments where you store your passport, boarding pass, and ID are not so tight that you will be struggling to get them out much like a wallet, it's easy to insert and remove them. The only complaint I have for the slot for your id is that it is only big enough for a regular drivers license etc. I cannot fit my original birth certificate in it. (I normally keep this with my passport when I'm not traveling for safe storage)
Otherwise, the quality seems to be pretty good, there's a pocket that the neck rope slides into behind the zipper compartment for when you don't have it around your neck so that the string isn't getting tangled... and I think this is going to make a wonderful organizer on my trip.

Rate and Discover Movies