Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Travelon 1St Class Sleeper, Navy, One Size” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 37% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Travelon 1St Class Sleeper
|Price:||$23.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$6.04 (20%)|
- 210 d. nylon/pvc
- Spot clean
- 35" high
- 17" wide
- A solution to uncomfortable aircraft seating
- Easy to Inflate with 10-12 breaths
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Sleep better and more comfortably when you travel by plane, car, bus or train. The 1st Class Sleeper inflates easily with just 10 -12 breaths. It provides lumbar and neck support and folds to fit into its own carry-bag. For more than 35 years, Travelon has been making travel easier and safer with products that provide protection, peace-of-mind, safety, security and organization
Travelon® has been making Travel Easier® for nearly 30 years with fashionable, functional products that are designed and built to last.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B003BGEVUK
- Item model number: 12304-Navy-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
A few notes about this product:
* The pillow is inflated through a tube, not unlike the tube that they have on the life preservers (you know those yellow life preservers under the airplane seats where you blow into a tube to inflate.) The tube has a twisty bit at the end, which you turn to keep the air inside the pillow. To deflate, you unscrew the end of the tube and fold the sleeper pillow to let the air out.
* The Sleeper pillow does not fully inflate. So count your breaths, because the pillow will not look like it has air inside when it really does. It helps to over-inflate (10 breaths) and then decrease the air until you get to a comfortable level
* Since you are sharing the seat with your pillow, make sure that your legs have room to stretch under the seat in front of you. Having a large bag under the seat will make things uncomfortable because you will have no room for your legs.
* The pillow comes with a slim carrying case bag that's about 10-12 inches long. The size of the carrying case makes it a bit awkward to carry if you are not using a carry on bag.
* Practice using the pillow on a chair at home before road testing it.Read more ›
I saw the nice reviews on here and bought this item for Christmas as a gift to myself.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT: Generally speaking, it's been great. I have now taken two moderately-long flights (DTW-LAS-DTW) with it, as well as a 4+ hour Econoline Van Ride in the rear seats.
The 1st Class Sleeper is supposed to give you full-torso support by first providing the needed 'wedge' to support your lower back, and then some additional support to support your upper back (since it would otherwise be off the seatback). I have found that this wedge is not large enough to provide enough support.
Thus, I fold it in half (the manual calls this the 'lumbar support mode'), and both semi-inflated halves thus end up supporting my lower back.
To help support my neck and upper back, I combine this 1st Class Sleeper with the Brookstone NAP Travel Pillow (I don't use the U-shaped one, I use the wedge-shaped one). It takes a few minutes of adjusting to get them to work together, but once you settle in, it's truly very comfortable.
Note that in order to get the most out of this 'lumbar support mode,' it's best if you're not unbearably uncomfortable sitting with your butt on only about a hand's-width-worth of depth on the seat. If you are OK sitting on that little of a part of chair, then this 'lumbar support mode' that I'm talking about would work for you. Those with really big butts might not be able to appreciate this mode I'm describing here.Read more ›
He recommended this pillow above all the others, so I gave it a try. It is great! It provides a cushion for your lumbar and for your head, and stretches you out more in a sleeping position. It is compact, rolls up into a little duffel bag about the size of an umbrella bag, slightly bulkier, but easily carried on with your carry-on luggage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter raved about this product so I bought it before my last trip. For the first time ever, I actually slept for several hours! Amazing! Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Penny Driggers
I have to travel frequently to Asia & Africa, but HATE the long flights because I can't sleep or get comfortable. My back is often sore for days afterward. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Bostonian Amazonian
Made a difference in my air travel comfort.I used it together with the Travelrest ultimate travel pillow. I won't travel without it anymore.Published 2 months ago by Pixie
This is my third one - it lasted two flights before I had to patch the seams with air mattress vinyl glue. Got another 3 flights out of it so far. Read morePublished 3 months ago by JP
Bought it for a 9-10hr flight from Trinidad to England. I took me a couple minutes to adjust it, then 1/2 an hour later I re-adjusted it to near perfection. Read morePublished 3 months ago by R. Ramjit
I purchased this for me and my daughter after my friend; a raving fan said it was the best thing ever! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Blended Fashion