Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 12, 2012
I traveled to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam and had this bag with me the entire time. I'm glad I did.
Pros:
Good size, I have a bad shoulder so I couldn't take too much - this will fit quite a bit, but I wasn't able to STUFF it full which was actually good for my shoulder.
I used the velcro pouch near the top for my camera, and it was GREAT because it was Always there, and always accessible. I could get those quick shots cuz I didn't have to dig around for it.
i used the front pockets for things that I didn't care about getting stolen, chapstick, snacks, headphones, pen etc.
I used the front locking pocket for my money and tickets to metro and events for a few reasons. My friend also had this bag and she was pick pocketed in Paris - listen to this as it will hopefully help you. She had a separate change purse where she put her bills/money, metro tickets and one credit card and drivers license. Well, she took that change purse OUT of this bag, opened the change purse, took out money, paid for something, put the change purse BACK into the larger main compartment, did NOT zip up the bag, turned to talk to me, and that is when we think someone must have been watching her NOT zip up the bag and reached in and took out the entire change purse.
So, I kept my money loose, in the front zipper / locked pocket in the front, and always locked it. That way, my hands were inside of the pocket, looking for the money that I needed and when I was done, I just zipped and locked it. I never took anything out of the purse, so they didn't see what I had. I also kept my credit card and ID in the little id pockets on the very inside of this purse, not in anything seperate, which I felt very safe with as they would have to know where to pull them out from, deep inside. I had my passports and the "extra" larger bills and money/cash etc in my hidden money belt around my waist, tucked inside my pants - I would highly recommend one of those.
Anyway, the only CON to this bag was the strap. I had read the reviews about it being uncomfortable to wear, so I wore it at home and agreed. I made a "sleeve" to go around the strap, with a strip of memory foam padding from an old mattress topper that I had. I covered the foam in a stretchy black material and made another loop and put it around about 18 inches of the strap. It kept twisting on me, but after putting a few safety pins to hold it in place, I really liked having it. it was all black so you couldn't see it - and my shoulder really appreciated it. I never got a back ache from wearing it.
Another thing I would recommend is to buy a collapsible water bottle that you can fill up because it fits nicely in the back zip pocket, and when water is gone, it is flat and adds no weight or bulk til you fill again.
I also used the carribeaner clip to clip this bag to my chair a few times. OVerall, great bag, except for the uncomfortable strap, which can be fixed by putting on a little pad.
44 comments|851 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2015
This is an amazing travel bag. I've been to many different countries, and this is the best bag I've ever found. I love that two of the main compartments have locking zippers (take a look at my photos), and that the bag strap is slice-proof. All of my belongings will be safe! It's also great that the straps can be adjusted to wear over one shoulder or be made longer to wear across the body (check my photos). It's comfortable and can store a lot without feeling bulky. If you are traveling, buy this bag!!!
review image review image review image review image
1515 comments|243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
First: I ordered this purse around 5 pm on a Thursday evening and it was delivered on Saturday morning - and I only paid for standard shipping.

I bought this purse for a European vacation I have coming up. There are things I need in my purse that I can not live with out but I could not find a compact purse to fit it all. As soon as this purse was delivered I began to unload my "regular" purse and EVERYTING FIT. I used this purse all weekend to test it out and see if it really worked as well as I hoped and IT DID! I didn't have to unload everything to get to one thing out because of all the great pockets. The cross body style is so comfortable and the cell phone holder actually fits my droid!

I am excited for my trip and this has taken on big stressor off my shoulders. This purse fits a lot stuff, looks cute and lays flat - even when stuffed with your stuff. I highly recommend this purse for everyday, not just travel.
22 comments|312 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2011
Love this bag! This is the perfect bag for traveling. Big enough to hold all the essentials plus camera and water without being bulky. Worn across the chest for hands free, bag still stays snug against the body.
11 comment|189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon June 26, 2012
This travel bag didn't disappoint me. I had it with me for ten straight days walking the streets of Italy and it was very comfortable. It's not a roomy bag but it held my essentials: my phone, a camera with 2 spare lenses, a fan, small wallet, a flashlight, medicine, some toiletries, passport and my Kindle Fire. I'm glad no one attempted to slash it from me but I'm confident that this bag would resist any theft attempts. This is not a bag for shopping, just for travelling with the basics. It serves its purpose and I'm very happy with it.
11 comment|200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2012
I originally purchased this for a vacation but like it so much I use it for everyday. Most purses make my shoulder ache but this is lightweight and holds much more than it appears to. I love the many pockets in it, so easy to find everything. Love this product!
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
Love love love this bag. It's a secure way to take camera gear on my next trip to Europe. There is a pocket inside the perfect size for a telephoto lense. My cannon rebel fits in snug beside it. I even have room to put in my phone, iPad mini, extra lenses, and basic passport/ travel documents. It's a tight squeeze with everything, but this bag is surprisingly roomy for being so compact.
review image review image
on June 8, 2011
I used this on our trip to London and it was fabulous. Easy to access everything inside, and plenty of room for what I needed, and a pocket close to the body for cash and whatnot. I wore it across my body and the only annoying thing was the strap kept lengthening on me, so I was constantly pulling it shorter. But still, it was easy to adjust, and the strap has sewn edges and didn't catch on clothing or scratch my neck. And the anti-theft locks gave me extra peace of mind when I needed it. Great purchase!
11 comment|137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2015
Really, I don't get the glowing reviews & positive comments on spaciousness. Ordered this at the last minute & as I pack, I can see this was a waste of money. First, take a look at the carbine strap holder. It screws together but was already loose when I got it. I think I am going to take another carbine that I have on hand to replace it because this is so flimsy & easy to loosen.
Second issue- space! This is not nearly big enough. A water bottle &.a Nexus 7 just fit. No room for anything else.
The part that really bugs me is the zipper installation. Using a basting stitch to install a zipper in a travel bag? Really??? It made the zipper binding stick up so it would catch in the zipper. Wish I had time to return it, but don't, so I used clear glue to seal it down & hopefully keep the stitching in place. Taking one of my Baggallinis along just in case this turns into more of a fail than it already is.
review image review image review image review image
on February 19, 2012
Purchased this bag for a trip to Paris. Worked out great. Its attractive and kept my wallet, phone and camera secure. Loved the locking zippers. Hangs flat cross body and does not get in the way. I also carried a tote bag to hold travel guides water bottle and purchases. Only improvement would be if it were a little larger. I read reviews before buying this bag and heard complaints of the strap not staying in the desired position. I did not have that problem.
11 comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse