5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for overseas travel, felt secure
I traveled to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam and had this bag with me the entire time. I'm glad I did.
Pros:
Good size, I have a bad shoulder so I couldn't take too much - this will fit quite a bit, but I wasn't able to STUFF it full which was actually good for my shoulder.
Published on April 12, 2012 by L. Ruhlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but requires many adjustments
Published on May 28, 2011 by karemae

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for overseas travel, felt secure, April 12, 2012
Pros:
I used the velcro pouch near the top for my camera, and it was GREAT because it was Always there, and always accessible. I could get those quick shots cuz I didn't have to dig around for it.
i used the front pockets for things that I didn't care about getting stolen, chapstick, snacks, headphones, pen etc.
I used the front locking pocket for my money and tickets to metro and events for a few reasons. My friend also had this bag and she was pick pocketed in Paris - listen to this as it will hopefully help you. She had a separate change purse where she put her bills/money, metro tickets and one credit card and drivers license. Well, she took that change purse OUT of this bag, opened the change purse, took out money, paid for something, put the change purse BACK into the larger main compartment, did NOT zip up the bag, turned to talk to me, and that is when we think someone must have been watching her NOT zip up the bag and reached in and took out the entire change purse.
So, I kept my money loose, in the front zipper / locked pocket in the front, and always locked it. That way, my hands were inside of the pocket, looking for the money that I needed and when I was done, I just zipped and locked it. I never took anything out of the purse, so they didn't see what I had. I also kept my credit card and ID in the little id pockets on the very inside of this purse, not in anything seperate, which I felt very safe with as they would have to know where to pull them out from, deep inside. I had my passports and the "extra" larger bills and money/cash etc in my hidden money belt around my waist, tucked inside my pants - I would highly recommend one of those.
Anyway, the only CON to this bag was the strap. I had read the reviews about it being uncomfortable to wear, so I wore it at home and agreed. I made a "sleeve" to go around the strap, with a strip of memory foam padding from an old mattress topper that I had. I covered the foam in a stretchy black material and made another loop and put it around about 18 inches of the strap. It kept twisting on me, but after putting a few safety pins to hold it in place, I really liked having it. it was all black so you couldn't see it - and my shoulder really appreciated it. I never got a back ache from wearing it.
Another thing I would recommend is to buy a collapsible water bottle that you can fill up because it fits nicely in the back zip pocket, and when water is gone, it is flat and adds no weight or bulk til you fill again.
I also used the carribeaner clip to clip this bag to my chair a few times. OVerall, great bag, except for the uncomfortable strap, which can be fixed by putting on a little pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, February 27, 2012
First: I ordered this purse around 5 pm on a Thursday evening and it was delivered on Saturday morning - and I only paid for standard shipping.

I bought this purse for a European vacation I have coming up. There are things I need in my purse that I can not live with out but I could not find a compact purse to fit it all. As soon as this purse was delivered I began to unload my "regular" purse and EVERYTING FIT. I used this purse all weekend to test it out and see if it really worked as well as I hoped and IT DID! I didn't have to unload everything to get to one thing out because of all the great pockets. The cross body style is so comfortable and the cell phone holder actually fits my droid!

I am excited for my trip and this has taken on big stressor off my shoulders. This purse fits a lot stuff, looks cute and lays flat - even when stuffed with your stuff. I highly recommend this purse for everyday, not just travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag, April 20, 2011
Love this bag! This is the perfect bag for traveling. Big enough to hold all the essentials plus camera and water without being bulky. Worn across the chest for hands free, bag still stays snug against the body.

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Travelling Companion, June 26, 2012
Emily D. Agunod (East Coast United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This travel bag didn't disappoint me. I had it with me for ten straight days walking the streets of Italy and it was very comfortable. It's not a roomy bag but it held my essentials: my phone, a camera with 2 spare lenses, a fan, small wallet, a flashlight, medicine, some toiletries, passport and my Kindle Fire. I'm glad no one attempted to slash it from me but I'm confident that this bag would resist any theft attempts. This is not a bag for shopping, just for travelling with the basics. It serves its purpose and I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, January 1, 2012
Candice (Albuquerque) - See all my reviews
I originally purchased this for a vacation but like it so much I use it for everyday. Most purses make my shoulder ache but this is lightweight and holds much more than it appears to. I love the many pockets in it, so easy to find everything. Love this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent travel purse!, June 8, 2011
I used this on our trip to London and it was fabulous. Easy to access everything inside, and plenty of room for what I needed, and a pocket close to the body for cash and whatnot. I wore it across my body and the only annoying thing was the strap kept lengthening on me, so I was constantly pulling it shorter. But still, it was easy to adjust, and the strap has sewn edges and didn't catch on clothing or scratch my neck. And the anti-theft locks gave me extra peace of mind when I needed it. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, February 19, 2012
Purchased this bag for a trip to Paris. Worked out great. Its attractive and kept my wallet, phone and camera secure. Loved the locking zippers. Hangs flat cross body and does not get in the way. I also carried a tote bag to hold travel guides water bottle and purchases. Only improvement would be if it were a little larger. I read reviews before buying this bag and heard complaints of the strap not staying in the desired position. I did not have that problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but requires many adjustments, May 28, 2011
The bag was a nice size but limited what you could put into it. Next time I use it, I will switch to a smaller wallet so I have more room. Also, I agree with previous reviewer, the strap slips...all the time. I do like the large strap that allows the bag to sit low on the side. Bag is not comfortable wearing it just on the shoulder - it does much better worn cross body.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE perfect bag, July 14, 2013
Why I chose the rating?
I received it and used it today. It is EVERYTHING I was expecting from this purchase.

What do I like about the product?
It is 100% what I had been searching for quite some time. I will admit I am not the purse type - I hate them. I want something that will carry all of my items without having to worry about either the arm hurting or it rolling off of my low shoulders. This bag has so many pockets (right sized mind you) that accommodate my every need. It has outer pockets for quick reach items (I-pod, pocket change). It has a front pocket that slips my I-phone (also quick access). It also has a long strap (finally one that says long and it truly is long - and highly customizable). It has surprisingly extra deep pockets, places for cards, even separate compartments for pens (plural). It even has a handy mini-light on the inside. You have got to see this to believe how useful it is. What I also appreciate is that even though I packed it with all my belongings, it sits flat. It is waterproof, and has a hidden pocket on the back side.

Would I recommend this product?
Not only would I show it to my female friends, I am considering purchasing additional pieces to keep for the future as I had been looking for a very long time. Me remedy was small messenger bags but they were not good enough for professional events. This product is a two-fold - I will use it for both professional and personal events.

1.0 out of 5 stars The shoulder strap is a design failure., July 15, 2014
The shoulder strap is a design failure: an accident waiting to happen. In Barcelona on the first day of my trip, the "anti-theft" shoulder strap came unattached from the bag, and the bag fell off of my shoulder! The strap attaches to the bag with a hinged buckle that screws both ends of the buckle shut with the use of a double-sided screw. The problem is that neither side of this screw has enough threads on it to keep the buckle tightened securely. Just the basic action of the wearer's movements jars it back open. One of the maintenance men at the hotel gave me a zip tie to securely fasten the shoulder strap to a fabric loop on the bag; this was the only way I could keep bag and strap safely attached until I arrived back home. I returned the bag for a refund.