5.0 out of 5 stars My go to travel wallet
Love this wallet. Its slim, and blocks the RFID on my credit card, global entry and passport cards. And, yes, I have tested it to make sure it works! Has the ability to hold cash as well, so that is a plus.

I often travel for 2 weeks + and it has enough space to support receipts, cash, room keys, etc.

As for durability, I have had it for 5 months,...
Published on April 12, 2012 by Nathan M

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea but............
Published on October 25, 2012 by Thomas J. Mcdonald

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to travel wallet, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Travelon Luggage Rfid Blocking Leather Cash And Card Sleeve (Apparel)

As for durability, I have had it for 5 months, travel 2-3x a month all over the globe and the wallet still looks like new. Even if it only lasts a year, @ $20 how can you go wrong?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, April 4, 2012
Good protection for all my credit cards and IDs. I do have 2 minor complaints that are NOT of the product's fault. They are only my personal preferences.

1. I would prefer the clear section of the wallet is NOT protected so that I don't have to pull out my transportation card every time when I go through a gate. Or they should have at least one unprotected slot for convenience purpose.

2. This wallet is still a bit too "big" for my taste. I am the kind of person do not like to carry any wallet at all. The width of it can be trimmed another 1/4 inch or so, and that would be perfect!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea but............, October 25, 2012
Thomas J. Mcdonald (Centerville, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
I was excited to receive the wallet and expected it to be great protection while traveling especially through airports. When I tried to put my cards into the wallet it worked well until I got to the slot for the cash or extra cards. This is where it became disappointing. The wallet was thin until this section was used and it became bulky and not very secure. When you put cash or cards into the slot it opened like a clam and the money became loose and wound up in my pocket not secured in the wallet. It would have been better suited to close the end of the wallet to secure the cash or extra cards. Used it once but decided to use a RFID card protector and continue to use my slim wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, January 19, 2012
KLF (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought three of these wallets as Christmas gifts. My packagae arrived a day later than expected, but still in time for Christmas. The wallets seem to be well made and sturdy but have a convveniently slim design. Nice leather outer. My husband actually uses and likes it. So far, so good.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, January 31, 2013
A thin wallet with enough room for a driver's license, cash and a couple credit cards is hard to find, but this is it. I've got 7 cards, the license and cash in it and it's still the thinnest wallet I've had. I can also slide the top credit card out without removing the wallet from my front pocket, which is fantastic. And it's got RFID protection, too. Definitely a keeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good wallet for a small one, October 18, 2012
Purchased this because my doctor recommended getting rid of the rear pocket wallet for back pain. This wallet holds a few essential cards and money and fits nicely in my front pocket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit., January 5, 2014
This is not exactly what I was looking in a sleeve in terms of fit. By fit I mean the way it fits in my pocket. I prefer to carry it in the front pocket and it bulges and the compartment where you store your cash....forget about it....it's an eyesore and it does not conceal or protect the money. I do like that it blocks RFID. I will hold on this for now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product is adequate, but not great., January 3, 2014
The wallet is adequate, but not great. The attached ties are good for tying the wallet into a handbag to prevent pick pocketing. However, the velcro closures do not completely close when the wallet is loaded with bulky currency, passports, etc. Plus the ties become enmeshed in the velcro and fray when torn off. I threw it away when I returned from my trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 18, 2013
Holds three cards, multiple IDs, cash pocket. I like this much better than the hard case aluminum RFID blocker, which I had been using. This is much thinner in the pocket, no bulge and easier on the derriere. I get the protection without the bulk. Glad I found this!

5.0 out of 5 stars My money-clip wallet replacement, March 30, 2013
I used to carry a money-clip type wallet for its compactness. But with recent concerns of RFID card scanning I decided to get something different. This wallet holds my usual credit card + bank card (in the protected front pockets), reward cards, driver's license and cash all in a slim profile. I tested it by holding the wallet against the card readers and they did not register. Have recommended this to a friend already.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›