5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
These luggage tags look great on my luggage. They are big, of good quality, and the unique design and colors help identify my luggage right away. I recommend this product.
Published 15 months ago by Roxana H. McRoberts

Published 14 months ago by Delightful Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, September 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumpy, not flat., January 5, 2014
These surprised me because the tag isn't flat plastic, it's rubberized and rippled like the bottom of sneakers. Much sturdier and cooler than I expected.

The tag's fastener is a little weak, though, and I'm not sure how securely it will stay fastened. It has an over, under like a buckle, with two knobs to press the holes onto, but it doesn't seem to grip all that tightly. That's easy to replace with a stronger fastener. I love the tag itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute, December 18, 2013
Noticed that my luggage tags were falling apart and I wanted something more noticeable and sturdier than the freebies I'd been using. These really do the trick. They are little harder to take apart the first time, but they are sturdy, fit around wider-handled suitcases, and definitely show up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than expected, December 30, 2013
The circles are actually more like bubbles - sticking up a bit, making the tags even more fun than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., September 15, 2013
Very nice purchase. They are sturdy and will last quite awhile. It is also easy to spot your luggage and they have different ones to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars They standout and are strong., September 4, 2013
My daughters loved them and so did I as they withstood alot of punishment on our trip. Easy to find on the baggage caurosel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice tags if they actually send you NEW ones, not crappy returned or shopworn ones the first time around., September 25, 2013
The first set of these delivered to me came dirty and smudged, no wrapping to protect them at all, the cardboard piece holding them together was kind of mangled, and the front rubber piece had come unglued from the back plastic piece of one of them on one side, so the address card could come out. I took a chance and ordered another set, and low and behold, I actually got a BRAND NEW set...in real PACKAGING and in PRISTINE shape. Unopened and unhandled even. I can't believe they tried to pawn-off the first (returned and shopworn) set to me...seriously, not cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these...., March 16, 2013
Great product although tag loop seems a bit weak...we will see if it holds up, also one (the white one) was dirty and looked used upon arrival to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bought for intended use, October 25, 2013
We purchased these to add a little class and style to my daughter's school ID. Everyone raved about them and wanted to know where they were purchased. They are very sturdy for what we needed them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly on Baby, December 14, 2013
Good quality just like the ones from high dollar stores. Just hope this one does not get lost in traveling for I really like this one

Travelon Set Of 2 Luggage Tags Inner Circles Assorted