Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2014
These surprised me because the tag isn't flat plastic, it's rubberized and rippled like the bottom of sneakers. Much sturdier and cooler than I expected.

The tag's fastener is a little weak, though, and I'm not sure how securely it will stay fastened. It has an over, under like a buckle, with two knobs to press the holes onto, but it doesn't seem to grip all that tightly. That's easy to replace with a stronger fastener. I love the tag itself.
on September 10, 2013
These luggage tags look great on my luggage. They are big, of good quality, and the unique design and colors help identify my luggage right away. I recommend this product.
on September 25, 2013
The first set of these delivered to me came dirty and smudged, no wrapping to protect them at all, the cardboard piece holding them together was kind of mangled, and the front rubber piece had come unglued from the back plastic piece of one of them on one side, so the address card could come out. I took a chance and ordered another set, and low and behold, I actually got a BRAND NEW set...in real PACKAGING and in PRISTINE shape. Unopened and unhandled even. I can't believe they tried to pawn-off the first (returned and shopworn) set to me...seriously, not cool.
on December 30, 2013
The circles are actually more like bubbles - sticking up a bit, making the tags even more fun than I expected.
on December 18, 2013
Noticed that my luggage tags were falling apart and I wanted something more noticeable and sturdier than the freebies I'd been using. These really do the trick. They are little harder to take apart the first time, but they are sturdy, fit around wider-handled suitcases, and definitely show up.
on September 15, 2013
Very nice purchase. They are sturdy and will last quite awhile. It is also easy to spot your luggage and they have different ones to choose from.
on October 25, 2013
We purchased these to add a little class and style to my daughter's school ID. Everyone raved about them and wanted to know where they were purchased. They are very sturdy for what we needed them for.
on September 4, 2013
My daughters loved them and so did I as they withstood alot of punishment on our trip. Easy to find on the baggage caurosel.
on June 24, 2016
I purchased these for an overseas trip and they are wonderful! Their flexibility is a plus because they move with the luggage and won't snap in two when the luggage is being jostled. The name tag stays in place and can't fall out because it is held in place securely by the strap. The colorful back of the tag makes luggage easily spotted. Glad to have purchased these!
on October 11, 2015
We really loved these tags when we received them. Appeared to very durable construction like all of the reviews we read. EXCEPT: When we arrived home on our return flight, our luggage arrived without the tags.. Somewhere in the handling process not one but both tags became detached from the bags. So either the luggage handlers liked them so much they stole them, or the plastic loop attachment to the bag needs to be vastly improved.