Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on January 5, 2014
These surprised me because the tag isn't flat plastic, it's rubberized and rippled like the bottom of sneakers. Much sturdier and cooler than I expected.

The tag's fastener is a little weak, though, and I'm not sure how securely it will stay fastened. It has an over, under like a buckle, with two knobs to press the holes onto, but it doesn't seem to grip all that tightly. That's easy to replace with a stronger fastener. I love the tag itself.
on September 10, 2013
These luggage tags look great on my luggage. They are big, of good quality, and the unique design and colors help identify my luggage right away. I recommend this product.
on December 30, 2013
The circles are actually more like bubbles - sticking up a bit, making the tags even more fun than I expected.
on December 18, 2013
Noticed that my luggage tags were falling apart and I wanted something more noticeable and sturdier than the freebies I'd been using. These really do the trick. They are little harder to take apart the first time, but they are sturdy, fit around wider-handled suitcases, and definitely show up.
on September 15, 2013
Very nice purchase. They are sturdy and will last quite awhile. It is also easy to spot your luggage and they have different ones to choose from.
on September 25, 2013
The first set of these delivered to me came dirty and smudged, no wrapping to protect them at all, the cardboard piece holding them together was kind of mangled, and the front rubber piece had come unglued from the back plastic piece of one of them on one side, so the address card could come out. I took a chance and ordered another set, and low and behold, I actually got a BRAND NEW set...in real PACKAGING and in PRISTINE shape. Unopened and unhandled even. I can't believe they tried to pawn-off the first (returned and shopworn) set to me...seriously, not cool.
on October 25, 2013
We purchased these to add a little class and style to my daughter's school ID. Everyone raved about them and wanted to know where they were purchased. They are very sturdy for what we needed them for.
on September 4, 2013
My daughters loved them and so did I as they withstood alot of punishment on our trip. Easy to find on the baggage caurosel.
on October 11, 2015
We really loved these tags when we received them. Appeared to very durable construction like all of the reviews we read. EXCEPT: When we arrived home on our return flight, our luggage arrived without the tags.. Somewhere in the handling process not one but both tags became detached from the bags. So either the luggage handlers liked them so much they stole them, or the plastic loop attachment to the bag needs to be vastly improved.
on February 28, 2015
LOVE these luggage tags! They stand out and stay on. I had one for my carry on, which at one airport ended up being checked on, and one for my checked bag. Both stayed on and they were easy to see when I was getting my checked bag at baggage claim and the one time I had to get it at the side of the airplane. Since my luggage looks like so many others with these luggage tags it made it very easy to tell that it was my luggage. The view was clear and easy to see. Instead of writing the information, I put it on a label and stuck it on the paper. The tag securely holds your information and securely holds onto your bag. Highly recommend these luggage tags.