4.0 out of 5 stars Travelon Luggage Tags Puzzles and Swirls
Read previous reviews regarding the odor of the tags. Yes, they do have a horrid odor, but only if you put your nose directly on the tags. I sprayed some Febreze on them and let them air out for 1-2 days, and the smell is barely noticeable. The tags are well made, but I had slight difficulty getting out the ID card. Otherwise, bright, colorful, and a good product!
Published 20 months ago by Gatr2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Terrible smell.
I read the other reviews but thought it can't be that bad.It is.
I kept them. Put them outside for a week.
I do like the bright colors. Easy to spot on the luggage carrousel.
Also your name and info are visible,not so great.
I also used a zip tie to connect it to the suitcase. The strap it comes with is to flimsy.
For the...
Published 18 months ago by just helping

4.0 out of 5 stars Travelon Luggage Tags Puzzles and Swirls, November 17, 2012
Gatr2003 (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, December 30, 2012
Terrible smell.
I read the other reviews but thought it can't be that bad.It is.
I kept them. Put them outside for a week.
I do like the bright colors. Easy to spot on the luggage carrousel.
Also your name and info are visible,not so great.
For the money it's fine

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not stay secured to our luggage, August 27, 2013
S. Warner (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelon Luggage Puzzles and Swirls Set Of 2 Luggage Tags (Apparel)
Nice tags...but a good luggage tag must be constructed in a manner that allows it to stay secured onto the luggage. In our case, on the very first flight we used them, one of two tags was MIA upon arrival at destination. The plastic peg and hole mechanism does NOT provide the needed security. It is very easy to pull on the tag, stretch the hole, and pop the tag off the luggage handle. There were no signs that our luggage itself had been mishandled -- just a missing tag upon arrival. One star for a tag that failed to make the trip along with the luggage...sorta defeats the labeling purpose, doesn't it?

1.0 out of 5 stars no thanks, January 18, 2013
Charlie (San Clemente, CA) - See all my reviews
When I received this product I sent it back immediately. There is a sticker on the package stating it contains carcinogenic material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some chemical smell, but not overwhelming at all..., December 18, 2012
These luggage tags are exactly as pictured-about 2x4 inches.
There is a slight chemical smell _ I believe it is a combination of the rubber and the paint.
It certainly is not as offensive to me as others have stated! Love these....

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but SMELLY, October 13, 2012
Lacosh (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I got these luggage tags for my son's instrument cases (clarinet & violin). I thought the bright colors would make it easy for him to recognize the cases without always needing to check the name, etc. They look great, but have a very strong smell right out of the package. I have them airing out outside all day, which has had little effect so far. If the smell doesn't improve in the next day or two, I'll be forced to send them back. Whatever they're off-gassing can't possible be good for my kid to be breathing in, plus the smell itself is horrid.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit troublesome, April 1, 2014
First, these are as bright and pretty as the pictures. Second, they are definitely going to last a while. Third, the only thing keeping us from giving them five stars is how difficult they proved to be to open! First, the black loops are definitely designed not to come undone, so removing them to get the little card out of the tag took some effort. But that was OK, as it made sense they were secure. The cardboard tags, which ask for ID info, proved to be the absolute worst parts of this product. We could not pull the tag out at all--we even tried my plastic-jawed jewelry pliers to try to pull them out--no luck--we finally pushed the protective plastic cover OUT of the holder, and then we could get the cardboard tag out--by then, both tags were a bit ragged from the struggle. And, the only way to put the cardboard tag back in was the same way, by bending it through the front opening, and then doing the same for the plastic cover. They would not slide in at all. Whew!!

2.0 out of 5 stars fell apart before we left home, May 9, 2013
whatever glues the front to the back just didn't stick. My ID cards fell out and it wouldn't stay together. Otherwise, nice bright colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage tags, October 16, 2012
These tags are great - you can spot your luggage just by using them! Great quality and price! What you see in the ad is exactly what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be!, September 18, 2012
These are the cutest tags and matched my luggage colors to a T. I even got compliments. I like a little flash which is why I bought them. They lived up to my expectations.

Rate and Discover Movies